Cleaning up.

"There shouldn't be a reason for wanting to save someone you do it out of the kindness of your heart." dal yeong says smiling at her.

Sooyeong sighs, "maybe I don't know what that's like because I've never had anyone save me before..it's all new to me."

"Well your safe now and that's all that matters you can stay with us for a bit until your able to get back on your feet my brother wanted me to take good care of you. He made sure to say it many times before he left, he seems to care about you quite a lot."

"Are you close to my orabeoni ?(big brother in Korean Joseon/Goryeo  term) in any way?"

"We met the night at the guest house where I performed for him and the prince I heard I apparently got way too drunk! It was embarrassing we're not very close this is our third time meeting or maybe fourth.."

"What do you think of my orabeoni?"

"Why do you suddenly ask?"

"Well..You seemed To have impressed him that night you preformed because my orabeoni doesn't just help some random person on the street or bring them here to our home he barely has time he's always busy helping out the prince."

"Oh..I don't know..but like you said you don't need a reason to help someone you do it out of the kindness of your heart maybe he just did it out of the kindness of his heart."

"Okay let me show you to your room." Dal yeong slides the door open and brings her into an old room. "This room is barely used only the room is only used when family comes you can sleep here."

"I also brought you some clothes and a towel grab your towel and let's go I will make a bath for you."

Dal yeong filled up the wooden bath and put some sweet oil inside of the bath. "this oil will leave you smelling fresh and good!"

"Thank you." Sooyeong smiled and took her bath looking up at the ceiling. "This is what my life has come to it's not all that bad..not how I'd expect I'd live inside a drama but it's better than being in the real world."