Searching for seul mi.

Sooyoung went back to the guest house and informed madam ji. She was so worried she almost had forgotten she was in the historical manga she started reading.

"Madam ji..I.."

"What's wrong sooyoung-ah?"

"Seul mi..is missing.."

"What did you say?"

"I'm sorry.."

"She's like my daughter..if anything happens to her you'll be punished! Everyone go out and search for seul mi now!!!"

Sooyoung felt guilty and her stomach wasn't feeling so good. "What do I do..this is all my fault.." she said looking down. "She shouldn't have come with me..she was just looking out for me.."

Sooyoung couldn't sleep and was up all night worried about seul mi. She wanted to go out and find seul mi herself but she wasn't even allowed to. "I can't believe this.."

She then came to the realization. "None of this is real..so I won't die." She said getting up. "Either way I have a chance to find her and I should go out there and find her."

"Listen to me if you go out there. You'll never be welcomed at ilum ever again you understand?"

"But madam ji Im just trying to help I have to find a way! I have to go out there and try to save her she could be in possible danger I cannot just sit around doing nothing!"

"You will die as well. I will not tell you what to do but if you want to stay alive stay here." Madam ji said sternly.

"Then I must go." Sooyoung kept the thought in her mind of nothing bad would happen to her because it was all just made up.

She went out there and looked everywhere for her. "Seul mi!" There was no sign of her.

The guards had came back and told madam ji what they had found. "Madam ji...it's seul mi shoes..she wasn't there but..we found her shoes and their all in blood.."

"It's too late.." madam ji said.