Seul mi is missing!

Sooyoung thought this would be her only chance ever for something like this to happen wether it was a dream, or even real life something like this doesn't happen so she decided to explore this place.

After working at the guest houses she got use to it and earned some mun. (Korean money in Joseon dynasty.) so she decided to use what she earned to buy some things at the market.

Seul mi her best friend decided to follow her to the market. "Madam ji said you shouldn't go alone it can be dangerous in the market for a lady to be walking all on her own!"

Sooyoung smiled. "Yes I understand after all she's only looking out for us." Sooyoung felt loved and it was such a heartwarming thing for once in her life she would know what that's like.

"Yes now come on before it gets late!" The girls browsed through the market. There were things like shoes, hanboks, jewelry, and much more you could find at the market.

"Oh my I love this ring! It's so pretty how much is this?" The old woman smiled "5 mun please, this jade ring is very special it is said to bring good fortune and even a loyal lover." The lady said.

"I will even give you this flower with the ring please be eternally happy." The old woman said slowly.

She smiled and gave the money. "Thank you so much." She thought about how kind the old lady was. "You have a good day now." Sooyoung said.

She looked around and didn't see her friend Seul mi. "Hey seul mi where did you go?" She searched for her not seeing her around the market she became super worried.