Meeting the guard again!

Sooyoung suddenly bumped into someone when she looked up it was the same guard she entertained back at the guest house where the kisaengs had worked at ilum. "Hey it's you!" She said.

He smiled a bit looking at her surprised. "What brings you to the market?" He said looking at her. He felt somehow happy that he even bumped into her he didn't think he'd ever see her again.

"Well I'm buying things I might need.." she said not really knowing what to say. "I came here with a friend and I am worried I think I lost her..I don't know where she ran off to.."

"Don't worry I can help you find her..I'll ask my guards to search for her." He said Assuring her. "Thanks it means a lot I will repay you in the future."

He smiled, "I will find you when that day comes." He then went to tell his guards to look around for Seul mi. Sooyoung described how she looked so it would be helpful for the guards to be able to find Seul mi.

Finally after some time went by he came back sighing. "There was no sign of seul mi..maybe you should go back to the guest house and see if she is there? Maybe she went back to the guest house before you." He told
Her.

"She wouldn't just leave me..I don't think she's going to be there." Sooyoung said in a worried tone. "Look I'll help you find her don't worry but for now just go back to the guest house it's safer."

"Are you sure..?"

"Yeah."