Im not a thief i swear.

"Look I was once a kisaeng im not anymore ever since one of my friends were killed I was striped of my title and wasn't able to work at the guest house anymore."

"And..I did not steal anything I am not a thief I swear to you my prince. I was just taking a walk when these two guards tackled me to the floor for no reason accusing me for something I didn't do!"

"Impudence! How dare you accuse someone? I told you to make sure you had the right person.."

The guards bowed and kneeled down. "But but..my prince we did we took a good look and we know for certain that is the thief why would we lie to you?"

"Look I have a witness! I was with your guard. I almost died getting my title stripped and he saved me, I was at his house with his sister. Two witnesses that can vouch for me, they will tell you I was with them for more than three days and I never left the house! I was too sick to leave."

"I believe you." the prince said smiling. "But I think there may be someone who look exactly like you. That lived here inside my palace and worked as a maid.."

"she was poor and stole from me and then escaped..maybe I'll just let her be guards heed my command you do not have to search for this thief anymore!"

The guards bowed in obedience of the princes command. "Yes our prince!"