Chemistry? No way!

Sooyoung never understood why yeong do would help her in the first place if he wasn't the type to help some random person because to her she was just a random person for him.

She didn't wanna continue to be a burden on his shoulder so once he got back she would thank him and quickly leave that place.

"I don't know why I'm still here in this manga..I barely know what will happen since I didn't read into this manga..but what's the point if I'm not going to meet my one true love.."

"Are you talking to yourself?" Dal yeong asked looking at sooyoung as if she was some crazy person. "No definitely not I was just praying..." she said coming up with some simple excuse.

"Well I've got good news my brother sent me a letter saying he would be back later tonight so..you know maybe you guys could talk about things.."

"What things?"

"I don't know.."

"You do know or you wouldn't have said..that.."

"Fine it's just I know there's some chemistry between you and my brother you should really talk it out with him!"

"Chemistry—? There's no chemistry between us I'm just someone he happened to meet at the guest house and someone he happened to
save..there's nothing more to say."

"Or maybe your denying the fact that there is because you don't wanna talk about it?"

"Whatever..I don't know what your
Saying anyway."