Marriage Problems.

"Oh come on! You cannot seriously be doing this right now..!" She yelled at the top of her lungs crying loudly. "You cheated on me twice and I stayed with you..!! I tried to fix us because of how much I love you and you go and have sex with that bitch???" Sooyoung said throwing things across the room.

"WHY DIDNT YOU JUST LEAVE ME? Why did you stay with me? I don't love you anymore. We should just get a divorce I can't stand the sight of you. Other woman entertain me better, your the worst at it." He said sighing.

"How dare you say that to me?! Get out!" She said crying hysterically. Her hair was messy and even her outfit was ripped and messy too, she was so stressed out. "Fine but I'm coming back for my things."

"You know what?" She got his clothing and lit them on fire throwing them out the window. "That won't be necessary!"

"What the Fuck is wrong with you? You can't even give me proper sex or entertain me you should've at least become good at it if you wanted to stay with me then I wouldn't have to cheat on you with other girls who know better that's not my fault so don't give me attitude and act all crazy!"

She slapped him and then pushed him out the door. "Your such an ass!!!" She yelled.

She cried a lot and didn't even bother to fix herself. With snot coming out of her nose, and her mouth all drooling and messy from crying so loud and hard. "I loved him with all my heart how could he do this to me? What did I do to deserve this.."

She decided to fix herself and take a warm shower. She got out and got dressed sitting down in her bed.

She opened up her historical manga and started reading. "Wow..such a beautiful..love..why couldn't I have a love like this? Back in the day it was hard but at least the love was real and romantic.." she said with a tear rolling down her cheek from how beautiful it was.

She read about 28 pages before she dozed off She then fell asleep after reading for awhile hopeful that she would at least have some good romance dreams anything to take all the bad away that was currently happening in her life.