Sheltered by the royal guard.

the royal guard found Sooyoung who was outside, laying on the floor her mouth bloody and hair messy. She was even dressed in rags stripped of her expensive hambok and
Shoes and even her jewelry's.

she looked like she was dragged and beaten up. "What happened..why are you like this who did this to you.."jeon do asked her helping her up slowly his heart felt so much pain he didn't understand.

He never even knew her so why did he feel like this when he saw her this way. "I was punished and stripped of my title of a kisaeng..now I'm nothing but a lowly commoner..it's my fault she was murdered I deserve this."

Her back was bleeding and you could tell Sooyoung had been whipped. "I honestly thought that coming into this world I would be happy I wouldn't have any troubles and I would have the love of my life it was all just a silly dream.."

He looked at her not really understanding what she meant. "Look..I will help you. I'm sorry about your friend it wasn't your fault at all.."

"How will you help me? I'm someone who's way beyond help." He sighed. "No you can't just give up hope." He helped her into his house.

"dal yeong Im home!" He said helping her inside. "Who's this?" Dal yeong asked. "It's my friend would you please help her. It's going to be okay, this is my sister dal yeong she's as good as a royal physician she can help you medically.."

"Unfortunately I have to go. I am needed to assist the prince but I will be back.." he got up and left.

"This will hurt.." dal yeong stitched her bleeding arm and then helped her to a bath. "Okay these are some clothing for you. If you're hungry I have food come out and we can eat together!" Dal yeong said smiling.

"Why are you so nice to me even though you don't know who I am?" Sooyoung asked Dal yeong. "Because if there's one thing I know is that..you don't have to know someone to help them out."

Sooyoung finished with her bath and got dressed and went to have a meal with Dal yeong. "I'm sorry about what happened to your friend..everyone is talking about it.." Dal yeong said.

"I just..I feel like if I just paid more attention to her at the market this would've never happened. I've only known her for a few days but we were like sisters..and now she's gone...I can't even phantom the fact that she's gone."

Dal yeong gave her some more meat with her rice. "You can't blame yourself none of this is your fault..this place..is just a scary one..things like this always happen and you never know when..you could lose someone that's why you have to cherish every moment with them."

"Your right..I just wish I could say goodbye..I wasn't even able to visit her tomb..because I wasn't allowed to..I was stripped of being a gisaeng and now I'm just a low commoner with nothing.."

"That's not true now you have my brother and me my brother seems to really care about you or he wouldn't have done this.."

"Really?"

"Trust me I know him!"

"I don't understand why..he helped me.."