Part 13 (The Truth)

'I love you too Sofia!' His voice repeated in my head, as I gulped. He loves me, he loves me! Me as in me, and no-one else! I've had a boyfriend before, but I knew he always used to date other girls beside me. Why did I stick with him? That is because I needed to become someone else. Someone other than 'kid whose parents died' I was tired of getting pity from every single person, even the teachers. That wasn't even the worst part. It was when they used to discuss it in front of me, and say things like, 'did you know her parents died in a car crash?' Or, 'I feel so bad. She has two younger siblings to take care of, and she is all alone without any help.' I hated it! That is when I found my old 'boyfriend'. He was one of the popular kids friend, and when I saw him, I knew it then that he was my token out. He talked to me first, saying that he liked me, and even though I wasn't quite in love with him, I told him that I loved to go on a date with him.

He used me. He was actually in love with me when I had first met him, but when the days became months, he got tired of me never giving what he wanted- love. I didn't love him, but he is nice company to have, at least was. I became busy. I became busy with cheerleading practice. The whole team was counting on me, because I was the captain. I loved him as a friend, but I guess that was the difference in me back then from now. I thought 'love' could be anywhere, in any form. I didn't know how to differentiate them. Friend love from proper crazy kind of love.

"Sofia!" Alessandro screamed in my ear, making me jump away from him.

"What?" I glared at him, putting my hand across over my chest. He chuckled as he gave soft light kisses up my neck to my ear before whispering, "you look cute when you're angry!" I smiled as I put my hands on his neck. "Besides, you weren't listening to me!"

"Sorry," I sighed, "I guess I was thinking."

"Very deeply, I must add!" He chuckled as I shot a glare at him.

"By the way," I added trying not to kill the mood, "I was thinking, and..."

"and..." he repeated cautiously narrowing his eyes at me

"and," I replied, "my families death, wasn't any regular assassination, it was someone who knew all their schedule. What I mean is, someone that knew them very well!" He sighed closing his eyes, throwing his head back, as he asked, "what made you think that?"

I sat on his lap, massaging his neck again, "think about it Alessandro. How come they were all in one room, when they were killed? It was a manipulation, and they believed it, because it was someone they trusted. Someone like..." I said cautiously getting off him, and shaking my head in disbelief, "someone like Leo!"

Alessandro laughed, "very funny!" I looked at him with confusion and disbelief, "you think I'm going mad?"

"No!" He looked amused, as well as worried, "I'm saying that you...we both have had a very long day, and that we should go to sleep!" He pated the space next to him, telling me to come lay next to him. When I got there, he wrapped his mascular arms around me, as I closed my eyes, and tried to enjoy the warmth that was radiating off Alessandro's chest to me. He gave me soft kisses on the side of my neck before kissing my lips, before the darkness engulfed me.

The next morning, I was happy that Alessandro was still in bed, making me warm, as the cold winter wind blew outside the castle. I looked up to him, then to his eyes that were shut, then to his lips, then to his face structure. Before I could think anywhere else, Alessandro took me by surprise and flipped us over, so that my back was on the bed, and his hands were by the side of my waist supporting his body weight. "Do you know rude it is to stare at people?" He asked amused, as I avoided eye contact with him. He nuzzled his face in my neck, giving it a few kisses, before kissing my lips. "Stay in bed!" I whined at him, turning my head towards my right to look at him. He smiled, "I would love to, but we both have some work to do!" He placed a quick peck before lifting me up from the bed, and putting me down in a upward sitting position on the bathroom counters. I whined like a child, and even through a tantrum, but he ignored it and continued filling the bathtub with warm water so I could take a bath. He pecked me again, but I held his arm when he was about to leave, "just a peck?" I asked in my best innocent voice while I pouted. He rolled his eyes at me and shook his head, clearly amused, "stop acting like a child, and get dressed! You're the Queen now of both kingdoms, and my wife!" I looked at him in anger, and whined further "but that doesn't mean I have to get up early!" He kissed me, making me smile, "Sofia..." He said my name in a low threatening voice, "don't test me right now. I'm not in the mood!" Anyone could cower from that voice, and even though I wanted to cower, I stood my ground. Or, I kept hold of our bathroom counter. "Leave then!" He rolled his eyes once again before mumbling something that I clearly heard, "you're so demanding!" I put my tongue out at him, "well, you chose to fall in love with this demanding women as you say!" He laughed a little before walking out of the bathroom, and me locking it.

I stepped into my clothes, as I thought of how killing people would take many years to plan something so big that finished in a few second. Only leaving the people who were close, to mourn their death. Who would do such a thing tho, and if they do, then why? What satisfaction do they get when they see their victims dead?

I walked down to the kitchen, when Alessandro's voice stopped me, "fine, kill her tonight, but be careful when doing that, Sofia is suspecting you!"

A man, what sounded like Leo chuckled, "don't worry my dear cousin, I won't let her see what hit her, like literally!"