Part 9 (The Torture)

Once again, I didn't see where I was going, and I bumped into a well known mascular body. He sighed, "really...again?" Alessandro asked in bewilderment, "you have got to stop... this is like the what.." he stopped to count, and looked at me, "the sixth time Sof!" He extended his hand towards me. I contemplated if I should take his hand or not, but in the end, I took it and glared at him. He chuckled lightly before placing a soft tender kiss on my forehead, "you look cute when you glare mia regina (my queen)!" Awww... I couldn't stay mad at him, right?

Are you kidding me... torture him more! A side of me spoke, as I agreed with it. I looked at him in disgust, and walked off making sure my shoulders bump in him. He looked shocked... and...sad? My heart broke as I saw his head drop. He walked off gloomily, as he slumped his shoulder down. Maybe I shouldn't do that next time... I hurt his feelings! I felt guilt rush in my body, as I walked down to my room.

Just two more days, and I will see my future husband. Alessandro and I, haven't talked since the incident... what I meant as a joke. Whenever I would come to talk to him, he would either get up and walk away, or throw himself into his work.

I knocked on his bedroom, "Alessandro?" I peeked through the already opened door. I walked inside when I realized he wasn't there. I waited, but eventually got bored, and decided to walk around. As I was walking around, I saw the most shocking thing ever... a ring! Hurt...that was what I was feeling. I don't know why, but I was! I picked it up, and examined it. It fit exactly with my ring...no... it couldn't be right? Where the loop was, was written 'Pase lo que pase, estaré al lado de Sofia' I figured the meaning out in a few split seconds, 'Whatever happens, I'll be next to Sofia'

 it couldn't be right? Where the loop was, was written 'Pase lo que pase, estaré al lado de Sofia' I figured the meaning out in a few split seconds, 'Whatever happens, I'll be next to Sofia'

I dropped the ring back, as tears filled my eyes. Just at that minute, the devil himself appeared. He was angry-way angry, "what are you doing here?" He asked in a cold petrifying voice. I flinched, and swallowed the lump in my throat. I was about to speak, when his cold words interrupted me, making the tears spill my eyes, "what? The child who can't even see where she is going, has finally gone mute!" He leaned on the door frame with his arms across his chest, smirking.

"What's wrong Alessandro?" I asked with fear clearly showing in my voice. I put my hand on his cheek, as he eyed every move that I made. "Tell me?" I pleaded a little more confidently then before. His harsh expression was gone, and was replaced by a soft one, as he leaned into my hand. The moment was only one second long, before he grabbed me by my hair harshly. I screamed, "Alessandro! Stop!"" He took me into my bedroom, as he tossed me harshly on my bed. "Ales..." I sobbed his nickname, as I begged "stop...please!" Before I could say anything anymore, I suddenly felt a sharp sting on my left cheek. "Shut the hell up!" He glared at me, as I noticed his eyes had turned pitch dark black. He slapped me one last time, before leaving my room. I sobbed quietly hugging my pillow.

What kind of person had I fallen in love with? What kind of monster was I going to marry? Will he treat our children like that as well?