Part 1 (The Beginning)

I got up as the sound of my stupid alarm rang through my ears...Ugh! I went to the room next to me, and shouted, "Caleb....Caleb, get up!"

He answered sleepily, "One more minute madre (mother)!" I sighed, "Caleb, get up! We need to get going!"

"Sof.." he had his soft tone on, which meant something was up, "go to hell!" He picked up his pillow and threw it at me, which I dodged with ease. I scream back at him, "Get ready in 2 minutes, or I won't give you any breakfast or lunch!" 

I walked out of the room and into the next, "Mirela! Get up Mirela!" She looked my way and nodded before coming up to me for a hug.

I went back into my room, as I opened my walk-in closet. I took out a mini skirt, and a black sweater, and paired it up with knee length heel boots. I brushed my hair, and sprayed perfume over myself. I put all the things I needed in my black handbag and walked downstairs to make breakfast for all of us.

If you are wondering why Caleb called me 'mother', and where is our mother, the answer is simple, our parents died in a car accident last December. Since I was a adult, I became the guardian of Caleb and Mirela!

Let's start from the beginning, Hi, my name is Sofia, and I am 18 years old. Actually, I'm going to turn 19 on July 24, which is 20 days from now. I have two younger siblings, Caleb, who is 16, and Mirela, who is 11, she will always stay my princess.

Now you know a little about me, so let me tell you about our world... in total, there are 5 kingdoms in total: life, death, emotion, ecosystem and wealth. They aren't exactly a kingdom, they are castles outside the fenced area, but not everyone can go and visit, only the line of the royal family and the workers can go there. The whole point is that the normal people, that live inside the fence, can have a stable life. Normal day to day people, don't actually know about this thing, only some... and even then, they are told to keep their mouth shut.

Our daily transport was waiting for us like usual....bus. I didn't have enough money for a car, so we used the transport that took less money. It stopped near a park near the school. We thanked the bus driver and got off the bus walking to school. "Hey cutie," my boyfriend tried to kiss me, but I turned my head to the right, so I wouldn't have to be kissed, "we are done Jacob, why don't you understand and leave me alone? Oh wait I forgot, you don't have a brain!" Caleb and Merila snickered, while I grabbed Merila's hand and dragged them both through school.

That is my life, everything exactly like I did today, except that is all going to change soon....