Part 2 (The Second First Meeting)

(The picture is there, to explain her hair and sorry for the double picture)😁🚍💜💜

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just one final exam, until I go to university!" I exclaimed giving my self motivation. This was it, I was finally graduating! I walked downstairs, to the class, trying to act as if it was a normal day, but I failed. I was excited, way excited! I wanted to become a designer, and I wasn't so bad at it. I've made clothes in the past, such as; dresses, skirts, tops, everything. You name it, and I've made it! Actually, this exam was the hardest.... a wedding gown. Hard right?

We had 12 hours to make a wedding dress, we start at 8 am, and finish at 8 pm. The teacher made an exception for me, because I wouldn't send Caleb and Merila alone....all the things that could happen?

The exam was finally over as I presented mine...

The dress she made:

The teachers mouth fell open, and I could see a sparkle in her eyes, "Can I keep this? You will hands down definitely

The teachers mouth fell open, and I could see a sparkle in her eyes, "Can I keep this? You will hands down definitely.... with out seeing other dresses, will get the trophy for the highest achievement in Textile!" I giggled and squealed in excitement, but that was cut short, as a phone call came to me, "excuse me" I said politely to my teacher before answering the call, "hello?"

"Is this Sofia Canossa speaking?" The male voice came through

I whispered in a hush tone, "yes, may I ask who's speaking?"

The man on the other side of the line spoke with worry, "Per favore, vieni qui immediatamente, abbiamo bisogno di aiuto! (Please come here immediately, we need help!)" 

"Why?"

"Per favore niente domande (Please no questions)"

"Va bene, saremo proprio lì (Okay, we'll be right there)"

I apologized to my teacher, and ran through the school halls while holding Merila with my right hand, and Caleb with my left. I asked the driver that was waiting outside the school, I assumed it was our ride because of the brand of the car, "3-1-19-20-15-5, 5-3-15?" The driver nodded, as I hurried Merila and Caleb into the car.

The windows were blackened, so I couldn't see where we were. Merila hugged tightly onto me, as I sensed she was scared. I asked the driver, "Cosa è successo a mia zia e mio zio? (What happened to my aunt and uncle?)"

"Sono morti per l'esplosione di una bomba!" I put my hand onto my mouth, as tears threatened to spill from the corner of my eyes. Caleb and Merila don't know Italian, so they don't understand, but I understood perfectly what he said.

We arrived, and I was shocked to see my old caretaker standing in front of me crying, both happy tears and sad. "mi sei mancata (I missed you)" I said to her as I embraced her. "anche tu mi sei mancato (I missed you too)"