Part 6 (The Search)

A lot of point of view being swapped! Just a warning!⚠ Read on my readers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessandro's point of view:

"Ugh," Sofia screamed, "how do you not know what he looks like?" The servant scurried off, as I slipped a packet of money in his hand without Sofia looking. I stood by the door frame looking at her interrogate some servants who had been to my castle. "Call Leo!" She shouted at one of the maids, "he isn't in his room, Miss!" One of the maids replied with a scared tone. I must admit, Sofia did look very scary when she was angry. "Find him then!" She shouted at the maid who replied. 

"Sofia?" I asked, "please calm.."

She interrupted me, "NO! I will not calm down, until I find the face of my future husband! Don't interfere Alessandro... you aren't getting married in 13 days!" I sighed and stepped back to the place where I once was. If only you knew that I WAS getting married in 13 days I sighed I'm sorry Sofia, but I can't tell you now!

Suddenly Leo entered the room, "whoa...S! Calm down, I'm here!"

"Shut it, and tell me what he look like?"

"S, I don't know!"

"So, you're telling me that he doesn't exist huh? You said you have seen all the King, Queens, Prince and Princess, then why not him?"

"Sofia," he said, maintaining his calm voice, "I haven't been there yet, I don't even know what his parents look like!" He lied, he does... he knows his Auntie and Uncle's face. She massaged her sculp, and shouted before erupting into tears, "get out! Everyone, just get out!" I stood in my place, silent. She sat down on the floor and took out her gun before shooting the wall with aggression. I walked over to her silently, kneeled down against her, and rubbed soothing circles on her back. She turned her face towards me, and cried on my chest hugging me. "It'll be okay Sof..." I kept whispering to her, as I cradled her in my arms.

Sofia's point of view:

After a long period of time, where I was crying and Alessandro was cradling me, I didn't bother thanking him, as I got off him and ran upstairs. I bumped into a young looking girl as I was running to my room. "Are you okay?" She asked me as I gave her a slight nod.

"I've never seen you around.." I whispered with the voice I had left, "who are you?"

She smiled at me, "I'm Alessandro's younger sister!"

"I didn't know he had a younger sister, what's your name?"

"Emilia! Nice to meet you Sofia!" I smiled at her and shook her hand, "you too!"

"Emilia," I asked, "I know it is a bit early, but will you go dress shopping with me tomorrow? I do have a sister, but she is only 11, and there is my stupid brother, Caleb!" She nodded, "why me tho?"

"Alessandro is...was close to my heart," I mumbled to her

"What do you mean?" She asked, hiding the smirk with a innocent smile

"he could have been a potential boyfriend, but this happened," I mumbled out load, forgetting that Emilia was right next to me, and trying to convince myself, that I'm engaged to someone else. She smiled, "see you tomorrow!" I waved her 'goodbye' as I walked to my bedroom to sleep.

Emilia's point of view:

I knew what Sofia meant when she said, 'Alessandro is... was close to my heart', I just wanted to hear her say it, so I could record it and send it to Alessandro. I did record it, and I wanted to send it to him, to tell him that she will forgive him when she finds out that he is the Prince of the kingdom of Wealth. "See you tomorrow!" I told her, because she looked exhausted... mentally and emotionally.

I send the recording to Alessandro, and less than a minute he replied, 'what is the meaning of this?'

'Tell her!' I replied back to him

Alessandro: 🙅‍♂️

Me: 😔

Me: Don't come to me and whine about how she didn't forgive you then

Alessandro: No Emilia, I need to do this before she knows for real what I am

Me: 🤦‍♀️

Me: Alessandro, stop... you are nothing more than my brother, future king to be, and her fiancé, why don't you see that? 

Alessandro: 😠😒

Alessandro: See you tomorrow Em

Me: You won't see tomorrow, I'm going dress shopping with your 'soon bride-to-be' 😜😉

Me: I will dress her in something moth dropping! You better watch out!

Alessandro: 🙄

Alessandro: Goodnight Em

Me: Got you didn't I? 🤣🤣🤣

Alessandro: 🥱

Alessandro: I'm sleepy, you should go to sleep to

Me: Yeah, yeah whatever....goodnight Stupid brother!

Alessandro: 🙄 goodnight Em!