Chapter 8

The ceremony had finished and Kookie had dragged me out of the building though it was night time, the moon still shining brightly. It gave a beautiful scene as the big patch of grass was beside the clear lake...

We had sat in front of the lake, shoulders almost touching and awkwardness filled itself up and I stared at the bright clouds and commented, "It looks like I can just pluck the clouds out of the sky and eat them. Don't they look like cotton candy?"

Kookie laughs. "I love the way you think."

I sighed, stretching my arms above my head and then placing them behind my back on the soft mossy ground. I lean on my elbows, and then, eventually, lie down completely. I fold my hands behind my head and watch the dance of the firefly as they flew around brightly. 

I glanced at Jungkook, surprised to realize that he was looking at me, or more specifically, my lips.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. "Is my makeup smudged?"

"Or something," Jungkook agrees, staring at me with something in his eyes that I hadn't seen before.

I couldn't help but feel a little nervous. "Is something wrong?" my voice caught.

He didn't reply, instead leaning in closer nevertheless I sat up again and I turned to look at him when he pressed forward.

"Can I kiss you?"

I bit down on my bottom lip, slowly nodding.

"Close your eyes."

I shut my eyes, tilting my head slightly. His hand moved to the small of my back, steadying me.
He tilted his head, and I felt his lips met mine.

I moved my hand down his face, resting it on the back of Kookie's neck. He wrapped his arm around my waist as he moved his mouth against mine, anxiety and worries making way to numbness.

It was the kind of kiss that was so intoxicating your brain couldn't handle thinking about anything else. We only broke when we needed to breathe, and I briefly basked in the image of his lustful eyes and slightly messy hair before our lips met again.

Jungkook deepened the kiss, pulling me even closer than before.

We both shifted so that I was on Jungkook's lap. His hand slid up my spine and I felt a tremor go through my body.

Jungkook's hand slid back down my spine, resting at my hip. I unconsciously tilted my head to deepen the kiss. We kissed more and more passionately by the second.

After a moment, I felt Jungkook's hand slip down and lightly touch on the back of my thigh.

An alarm immediately went off in my head and I wanted to leave immediately.

I stopped moving. "Stop Jungkook."

"What?" Kookie pulled away. "What's wrong?"

"Just stop." I pulled away and got up quickly and without looking back, I ran away.
I knew Jungkook would stare after me in disbelief. This was our first kiss and I completely ruined it....

Hey guys! How did you like the scene, as you can see I'm not very good at writing kissing scenes or actually anything romantic even though most of my stories are romance and action. Anyways bye!!