ch.7 : lull

!unedited! !long chapter! !many pov switches!

moon's pov:
me and sam were in her bedroom , just hanging out. we had finally worked out our differences not too long ago , thank god. i've really missed having her by my side. plus i've really needed to get my mind off hawk and monroe.

"it's good." sam said as she finished her sip from thsi smoothie i had got her.

"it has fresh acai , organic kale , and free trade hemp oil." i listed the ingredients in her smoothie. she looked a little taken back and quickly set down her smoothie.

"hemp oil?" she lightly chuckled. "this isn't gonna get me high , is it?" she said causing me to laugh.

"i don't think so." i shook my head as i giggled. "it's supposed to balance your kinetic energy." i assured her.

she chuckled before speaking up again. "i'm really glad you called , i missed hanging out with you." she confessed causing me to smile. so did i , it was killing me , losing a friend like her. "so , which one do you like better?" she pointed down at a turquoise top and a white top. she wanted to know my opinion on what clothes she should wear for training. "i've been wearing the white top a lot" she pointed at the white top down by my leg.

"well , why does it matter? you're just gonna get all sweaty" i chuckled. her face got a little red and her eyes darted around the room. "wait .. do you have a crush?" i asked excitedly.

"i don't have a crush." she slightly stuttered.

"is it robby?" i asked. she looked at the door and did a double take at it before closing it.

"oh my god!" i said as she sat down in front of me. "how long have you guys been.." i trailed off.

"we haven't .. we almost." she said.

"does miguel know?" i raised my eyebrows.

"there's nothing to know." she shrugged her shoulders causing me to sigh. "it's crazy. after last year i got into karate to get away from all the drama." she shook her head.

"well , my moms a therapist who always says 'you can't hide from your heart'." she gave me a warm smile. "i think you should wear the blue one , it goes with your eyes." i grabbed the blue top and handed it to her.

"alright. now , shoes." she got up from her bed. i knew this was gonna take a while , but at least i have something to keep my mind off of hawk and moe. for now.

monroe's pov:
"hey. you alright?" hawk asked me as he snapped his fingers in my face. i guess i zoned out for a bit.

"yeah , i'm good , man. just tired." i shrugged my shoulders.

"are you sure?" he raised his eyebrows.

"yeah , don't worry." i assured him with a smile.

"everybody get your gis on , training starts in five minutes!" johnny said as he came out his office. did he forget about our training down at coyote creek?

"gis?" i said in confusion as me , along with the rest of the class huddled up together.

"what?" hawk questioned.

"yeah , what's wrong?" johnny asked.

"nothings wrong , i just thought we were going to the woods for a special training today." miguel replied.

"what's happening in the woods?" johnny asked as he looked between the class and sensei kreese.

"i thought it was a good time to separate the men from the boys." kreese answered causing me to raise my eyebrows.