ch.3 : fire and ice

!unedited!

me , demetri , hawk , bert , and moon were at the beach playing volleyball. me and moon were winning , duh. demetri wasn't really good with sports. ever. demetri served , or at least tried to serve but the ball hit the net.

"mulligan , send it back!" demetri said watching the ball fall to the sand.

"there's no mulligan's in volleyball." hawk deadpanned.

demetri scoffed. "says you." causing moon beside me to giggle. "water break!" he said as he walked to the end of the net , picking up hawks cobra kai towel wiping off the non - existent sweat from his face.

"cobra kai?" two girls came up to us. "you guys won that karate tournament , right?"

demetri looked dumbfounded. "uh , the all valley? the rumble in reseda?" he said. "yes uh , we uh certainly did." he said as he tried to lean against the net in an attempt to look cool.

"cool." the girl continued. "we're gonna go for a swim  , but maybe play with you later?" the girl asked.

is she serious?

"pfft , most def! uh , that means 'most definitely'." demetri said causing the girls to giggle as that started walking towards the water.

"yeah and when you're done with that maybe me and you can have some fun tonight!" i shouted behind them causing hawk and bert to laugh.

"drop dead!" one of the girls shouted back causing me to chuckle and hawk and bert to laugh harder.
moon put her hand over her mouth and lightly giggled. she quickly recollected herself and started walking over to demetri.

"look at you , player." she giggled to demetri.

"it'd be nice if you actually earned the cobra kai cred you're so happy to take." hawk said in annoyance.

"yeah." i added. "when are you ever gonna sign up?" i asked.

"i don't know , i'm kind of enjoying the gain without the pain." he said causing me to roll my eyes.

"hawk , moe!" i heard from behind demetri. i shifted a little bit and smiled when i saw miguel.

"there's the man." hawk said as he walked up him to dap him up.

as i was about to walk over to him i saw daisy walk behind him. my smile instantly turned into a frown and i turned around walking back to my spot in the sand.

"moe!" miguel shouted again.

"i'm going in the water!" i shouted back as i started walking to the ocean. i rolled my eyes hearing daisy's voice from behind me as she was talking to miguel and hawk.

i got at least 3 feet deep into the water and heard all voices around me disappear as i looked out at the view in front of me.

"-roe , monroe!" i heard my name being called from next to me.

"hm? what?" i turned to see moon who was on the verge of laughing.

"you zoned out for like five minutes , are you okay?" she giggled.

"yeah , yeah i'm fine." i chuckled.