ch.2 : back in black

!unedited!

"a lot." i heard miguel say from the front doors of the cobra kai dojo.

he was using aisha's phone to talk to sam. i really don't understand why he won't move on from her. their relationship wasn't even that serious in my opinion.

"what's up with him?" daisy asked me as me , her , aisha , and hawk were on the mat stretching.

"diaz is pussy - whipped over larusso." i laughed causing hawk to laugh as well.

"nobody's pussy - whipped , moe." miguel slapped the back of my head as he sat down next to hawk.

"damn , bro. it was a joke." i said as i held the back of my head. daisy and aisha giggled as hawk and miguel chuckled. "hhahaha so funny." i said sarcastically as we all got up from the mat to be look around the dojo to see our new students. they all looked like nerds , in my opinion.

"hmm." hawk stroked his fake beard. "what do you think? shit - head one , and shit - head two?" hawk mocked as we all chuckled at the two new students who stood in front of us.

"i was thinking more , mary - kate and ass - hat." aisha said causing us to laugh harder.

"well , i'm-" the taller one went to talk til i cut him off.

"did i say you can speak?!" i semi - raised my voice.

"guys , look , they're just messing with you." miguel lightly chuckled.

"thanks , man."

"besides , everyone knows your names are ass - face and douchebag." i said causing aisha , hawk , and miguel to chuckle.

"dibs on ass - face." the other one said.

before i could say anything daisy nudged my arm. "that was mean." she tilted her head.

"aw come on , you know you wanna laugh." i chuckled as i started tickling her.

"stop!" she laughed.

i heard the bell from the doors of the dojo ring and i stopped tickling daisy. "the hell?" i said as i saw and old guy walk through the doors of the dojo. he looked around the dojo and i saw him mutter something under his breath.

"who's that?" hawk asked miguel.

"i don't know." miguel replied.

he walked inside a bit more so i decided to walk up to him to see what he wanted. "hey , uh , can i help you , sir?" i asked.

"no." he responded. "but maybe i can help you." he smirked.

weird.

"hey." our sensei said from behind us.

"uh , sensei?" i said as i looked back at him.

the old man went over to johnny to start up a conversation , i guess. he looked a bit out of place in my opinion.

me , miguel , aisha , daisy , and hawk got into our spots to get our training started.

"class , we have a visitor." sensei said as he walked to the front. "this is mr kreese." he continued. "he's just an observer. pretend like he's not even here."

we all nodded.

"mr diaz , warm them up!"

miguel went up to the front of the class and bowed at us. "fighting positions!" miguel shouted , as the rest of the class got into their fighting positions.

"front kick , yuh!" he shouted doing a front kick.

"yuh!" we shouted , mirroring his actions.

"foward strike , yuh!" miguel shouted doing a forward strike with us doing the same.