Chapter 19

I sat up and rubbed my head, trying to massage out the pain behind my temples, and looked around. I was lying on my cot in my office. Thankfully Kharon was kind enough to place me here. As I tried to get my bearings, I glanced at the time and saw that a few days had passed and that quite a few notifications had built up during that time.

Congratulations, you have achieved your first class +500 essence points

You have unlocked five t1 elite mobs. +1000 Essence

You have 5 attribute points.

Well, I guess I should probably distribute some of these points into my stat tree since I am just lying here. I made a motion, opened up my menu, and looked through to figure out where I wanted my stuff to go.

Please use your attribute points.

Status Page

Name: Calixa Asteria

Main Race: Human

Subrace: Domain God

Affinity: Undeath

Level: 1

Class: Soul Catalyzation

Health: 130/130

Stamina: 130/130

Soul Intergreity:100/100

Stats:

Health: 6

Stamina: 6

Will:4

Agility: 5

Dexterity: 7

Strength: 5

Constitution: 3

Endurance: 3

True to my class, I lost all my stats related to the mana and got will. I dropped two points into it, bringing it to six since it was vital enough to my class that it replaced mana. That left me three more points.

Everything else seemed to like a good pick, but I needed survivability at the moment above all else. So I dropped a point into constitution and health. I'll keep a hold on the final stat point for later, just if I need to use it as an emergency. I confirmed my choice, and a strange feeling coursed through my body. It felt like I just finished running a mile, plus a strange tickle inside of my body, that was deeper than my organs. But it wasn't unpleasant. I dismissed the screen and brought up the next notification.

You now have access to your class. You are now level one. Please select your first skill! You can go back into the class tree and re-select any skill that you may want if you have the appropriate class points.

You have +2 class points.

Basic Soul Manifestation: This allows the user to transform the soul in your medium to a specified shape and hold it for as long as your soul can handle it. Costs +1.