Going over to the trunk, he opened it and took out two bottles of pink and purple spray paint.

What?

He nodded at me to follow him as he headed to the building. I looped my arm in his and skipped happily while he walked.

"Are we even allowed to be here?"

"I don't know." I gaped at him.

"So you just decided to take me here without thinking about whether or not it's legal."

"Relax we'll be fine."

"I don't trust you right now."

"You should." I pursed my lips.

"Come on." he said and grabbed my hand. Since we couldn't go in through the door, it was locked, we had to climb through the window.

He stood in front of me with his arms open, signalling for me that he was going to lift me up. I reluctantly placed my arms around his neck and he hoisted me up. I made it through the window without any problem.

He came in right after me. Man is built like a ninja.

He grabbed my hand again and dragged me further into the creepy warehouse.

I took in a deep breath and shut my eyes for a moment.

It's not that I was scared of the dark, I found peace within it but something about this place didn't sit right with me.

It could be me being paranoid again though. I shook away my unexpected fear and he gave my hand a small reassuring squeeze.

"I'm here."

"I know." he brought my hand to his lips and kissed it.

Wow.

"You're safe with me baby." I smiled softly.

"That's makes me feel so much better." I told him sarcastically but deep down I truly meant it.

He rolled his gorgeous eyes.

"This way." he muttered, we walked down a hallway. If it was even possible, it was much much darker in here and that terrified me even more.

"It's worth it." I looked at him.

"Are you going to kill me and leave me in here?" he chuckled.

"Maybe." Help.

"Ace! Stop. I'm not joking." he gave me a look.

"I would never hurt you." I softened.

"That doesn't help."

"I'll always protect you."

"As you should."

"Yes ma'am." I laughed.

"But what if someone's waiting to kill us in here."

"No one can hurt you. I won't let them."