This way

Harper

I ran out of the living room and rushed upstairs, Ace right on my heels.

"You'll never catch me!" I yelled at him. His laugh filled the air.

I loved this side of him.

"You sure about that?" I ran upstairs.

"Yes!" I dashed into my room and locked the door behind me. His footsteps approached quickly then he stopped, realizing what I did.

"You can't hide from me Harper." I laughed through the door.

"You sound like the killer in horror movies."

"Open the door!"

"No."

"Harper." he warned. He sounded kind of sad.

Don't give in bitch.

But my heart got the best of me.

"If I open the door. You have to promise not to do anything." he was quiet again.

"I promise."

"Okay." I slowly unlocked my door and as soon as I opened it, he barged in.

I screamed loudly when I felt his strong arms grab my waist and he tackled me onto my bed.

I was blushing madly.

"Ace!" his lips formed into an evil smirk.

"Take it back." I shook my head.

"You really did look like him." he pinned my arms to beside my head.

My heartbeat quickened.

"Say sorry."

"No."

With his body pressed against mine, I couldn't help but think-

No stop.

Our lips were millimetres apart. His eyes stared into mine sensually. The feeling between my legs intensified.

My boobs were literally pushed up against his chest.

My stomach churned in nervousness as I wasn't used to being this close to someone. But I didn't mind.

It felt so right in this moment.

Like I didn't need to be scared at all. Only he could make me feel like this. And that was the only thing that worried me.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Getting attached to him so quickly.

Probably bad but I mean I'm already starting to fall so there's not much I can do about that.

I snapped back into reality when he pinched my ass hard. I yelped in surprise.

When did he get so touchy...

I like it though.

He licked his lips and raised an eyebrow at me.

"What are you thinking about sweet cheeks?"

"Definitely not you." the mischievous glint in his eyes only intensified.

"The way your body reacted against mine says otherwise." I shifted under him.

My stomach fluttered with butterflies as those words left his mouth.

"Lies! I'm just really comfy." he groaned.

"Stop fucking moving."

Then I felt it.