"What about exams."

"You're overworking yourself, you need a break." I shook my head, "I swear, it'll only be for today."

"Fine. But if we skip, where would we go?" he smirked faintly.

"I have a place in mind."

"Oh no."

"You'll love it." I smiled.

"Alright." and in this moment, I thought he was going to kiss me but instead I felt it, he squeezed my ass firmly, I gasped in surprise but it sounded more like a moan.

"Ace!" he raised an eyebrow at me seductively.

"You like that?" Yes.

"You wish."

"That I do." I slapped his chest.

"Go over there and touch the grass." I pointed to the lawn.

"How about no?" he mimicked the words I had told him last night.

"Idiot." I mumbled. He squeezed my but again, his hands feeling up my dress. I bit my lip to suppress another moan from escaping.

"When did you get so touchy?" I'm not complaining though.

"You want to me stop?"

"No." his lips twitched upwards. Suddenly, he pulled his hands away, leaving me missing the feeling of them roaming my body. He stepped away and opened the door for me as if nothing happened.

Fucking tease.

I blushed and got in. He got in on his side and sped off down the busy streets.

I looked out the window to hide the fact that my cheeks were tinted pink.

With one hand on the steering wheel, he moved his other hand to my thigh, tracing small circles on my skin. His cold ringed and tatted hand travelled further up my dress, I arched my back slightly. He played with the hem of the fabric of my dress and slid his fingers to my upper thigh.

"Ace." I breathed out. He hummed in response, acting like he wasn't feeling me up. The feeling in between my legs only increased.

"What's wrong love?"

"Nothing." he removed his hand and I immediately wanted to feel that again. I wanted him to touch me.

I craved it.

I shot him a glare and adjusted my dress, clearing my throat.

"So, what place do you have in mind this time?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see." I groaned.

"If I fail my exams because you brought me to some sketchy ass place instead of school, I'm going to kill you."

"I'll help you study." I heard the double meaning behind his words and my stomach fluttered with butterflies.

"I'm good." he chuckled.

"We're almost there."

He pulled up to an empty looking warehouse. As strange as it was, I was intrigued.

"What are we doing here?" no answer. He got out and came around to my side, opening the door for me.

I got out and gave him a confused look. He only shook his head in response.