~Chapter Six~

*Brooklyn's POV*

*1:33am*

I wake up sweating. They're coming. I saw it. They'll be at Emma's. They'll take her parents. I went into the one who did the spell on Emma's mind.

I jump out of bed taking in my surroundings.

What if we have to leave. I saw it. in his mind. He knows we're leaving. He's making us.

I'm not leaving.

I grab my phone and call Emma.

"Hello?" Emma's tired voice says through the phone.

"Tell your parents that someone is going to hurt you guys!" I yell into the phone.

"Brook what's-" Emma says but I cut her off.

"Just do it!" I yell.

"Ok!" She shouts back and I hear her get up and open her door.

Then there's a Big Bang.

Then the phone cuts out.

I text Lily, Claire and Janelle and say to run to Emma's house there's been an accident.

I sneak down the stairs and quitly put in my flip-flops.

I get water to form something for me to stand on and I travel quickly and quietly down the streets to Emma's house.

A street away from Emma I almost his a wolf. This wolf has purple eyes!

"Lily" I whisper.

Then two more figures appear, Claire and Janelle.

"What's wrong?" Lily asks.

"I had a dream that the guy who hurt Emma was going with a bunch of his friends to her house. When I woke up I called Emma and told her to tell her parents that they were going to be hurt but as soon as she opened the door there was a Big Bang and the phone cut out!" I whisper not wanting to wake anyone up.

"Let's go!" Janelle yells running down the street.

When we get there we stop dead.

The house is not a house, but a pile of brick and wood.

In the middle of it all, Emma.

She's crying.

"Emma?" Claire says calmly.

We take a few more steps and when we get near her we see it.

Her parents.

"Their dead!" She yells.

We all start crying and hug Emma.

"Those idiots killed them! They let me live and my parents die!" She yells.

"How?" Janelle asks.

"A girl," she says "a girl with bright pink hair put a force field around me when they broke in! Let my parents fall to their death!" She cry's out.

Sirens blare through the streets.

"Come on we have to go." I say crying.

"Where!" Emma yells "there's nowhere to go!"

"We have to run away." Janelle says crying more.

We get up and in down the streets back to my house and sneak in.

I go upstairs while my friends wait on the porch.

I put almost all my clothes in a waterproof bag and grab a blanket and a small pillow, also some matches.

I go down stairs and grab some food.

Before I go I leave a note to my parents saying: I'll be back. I love you.

We run to each of our houses to grab clothes, blankets, pillows, tents, food anything.

We head to the beach to find out where to go.

We decide to go back to our houses in two days to get our parents. by then we'll have a safe place and camp.