~Chapter Eight~

*Emma's POV*

We swim for five hours before we reach the island. We swim really fast and if we were human it would take days.

We crawl up into the beach and Lily changes us back to normal.

We take the stuff to the houses that are in the middle of the big forest and when we get their my friends parents gasp.

I guess they thought we lived in tents...

We take Lily's parents to their room first.

"Wow this is gorgeous!" Lily's mom says admiring the little house. There's no kitchen but there are little shelved for food.

The living room is leather and has a purple rug that matches Lily's eyes.

Their room has a queen sized bed that has a purple blankets. Their room had three large window and pictures of the ocean on the walls.

We take the rest of the parents to the houses and they all love them.

They ask to see our powers so we show them.

"Emma you go first!" Lily says smiling for the first time in the last two days.

"Ok" I say and I go I front of the crowd and turn invisible.

"Wow!" I hear them say and when I appear again I freeze Claire's dads water.

"That's really cool!" They say and I smile for the first time in what feels like years.

"Claire you go!" Her mom says.

Claire goes in front of the parents and says "well I made all these houses with my Earth power, so here I'll make a chair." she says looking at a some sticks and instantly it makes a chair. Then she looks at Lily and smirks.

"No! No!" Lily shouts.

To late Claire shocks her and Lily turns into her wolf and chases her.

I run after Claire and grab her arm and turn invisible.

"Haha Lily not this time!" Claire yells when she gets back to the parents.

"Yeah but next time!" Lily says still a wolf.

"Lily is that you?" Her mom asks.

Lily just laughs and turns into her mom and mimics her.

Then she goes back to normal with her mom in shock at her daughter turning into her.

"I can also heal anything, like the scratch mark I made on Claire's leg while I chased her!" Lily says smiling in pride.

Claire looks back at her leg and finally noticed the big scratch on her leg.

"Ouch!" She yells "Lily fix it!" She yells obviously annoyed.

"But then my leg will hurt while I heal you!" Lily says pouting.

"What?" Janelle's dad asks.

"Whenever I go to heal someone I feel the pain that they feel, which is why I hardly do it." Lily says walking over to Claire.

Claire sits on a chair and Lily goes into her weird state.

"That was weird." Brooklyn's mom says.

"Weird but cool!" Brooklyn adds.

"Ok my turn!" Janelle shouts.

"So my first power is fire," Janelle says looking at a log and setting it on fire.

"Oh my god!" Her mom yells.

"It's ok!" Janelle yells putting it out.

"Now my second power is flying." she adds shooting up into the sky.

She comes down and gracefully lands on her feet.

"That's really cool hunny!" Her dad says smiling.

"Ok now the coolest will go!" Lily says.

"We all look at her weirdly.

"Sorry Brooklyn made me" Lily says shooting Brooklyn a look of annoyance.

"So like I just demonstrated I can make people do whatever o want through my mind." Brooklyn says and makes a point by making Janelle say 'Brooklyn is my Queen'.

Janelle shoots Brooklyn a look and Brooklyn continues.

"I can also control water." she says looking at a pot of water and makes it into a starfish.

"Em mind freezing this for me?" Brooklyn asks me.

"Sure" I say freezing it.

Brooklyn catches it just in time.

"So yeah we're pretty cool." I add.