I'm so stupid! 

I should have lied, he doesn't deserve this. Now he thinks I'm a slut, I've ruined it. Now I doubt the chance of my plan working. I hate this situation so much, this was the last thing I needed right now. I'm a complete wreck, nothing is going as planned and I hate it so much.

It hurts so much to hide my feelings from him. Yes, I finally say it. And I hate it even more because I have to hide it for the safety of my son.

I can't stay here any longer. I feel some type of anger mixed with sadness in my chest. I have to tell my mom and Molly as soon as possible, maybe they can help me get through this more easily. I feel sick, I need to free my mind. Why am I acting like this?

When I walk back to the room to pick my stuff I find Jake sitting on the bed with Jack laying in between his legs.

"Look who's up!" He says with a smile, playing with Jack's little hands. 

I smile without noticing, looking at my son. Then I remember why I step in here and start grabbing everything and putting it inside of my bag. 

"Are you going? It's so early." Jake stands up, grabbing Jack in his arms. 

"Yes, I... I have a lot to do for the moving. You know?" I grab Jack bottles from the side table and put it inside of the bag. "Doctor appointments, some shopping, meeting friends to say goodbye... All that." I blabbed a bit, just distracting myself.

"Oh, of course." He sits on the bed staring at me. "Do you need help? I can come with you to the appointments." 

"Yeah, yeah. Of course." I say, remembering our contract and my plan. "I pick you up later, okay?" 

"Okay." He stands and gives me Jack, as I secure my bag in my shoulder. "Drive safe." 

"Always." I give him a smile before exiting the room. 

The drive to my apartment was quick, even though it's Monday the traffic wasn't chaotic. I run up the stairs and find Molly having breakfast in the kitchen. I forgot she still needs to go to work. 

I put Jack on the stroller while I make him a bottle. She's running through her phone while she eats. Should I tell her now? Maybe I should wait when she comes home from work.

No! I need to tell her, right now. I waited so long to tell Harry about the pregnancy and I'm not making the same mistake again. I need to start doing everything the right way. Ha, ironic.

"I'm-moving-to-London." I say rapidly, almost not understanding a single word myself. She turns to look at me rosing an eyebrow.

"What?" She tilts her head, her mouth is full. 

Well, here I go.

"I'm moving to London. With Jack." I repeat more slowly, looking directly at her eyes. 

"What? No. No!" The spoon in her hand falls to the plate. "But... What? No! You can't!" She stands up, her voice rising. 

"I don't have a choice Molls! They are making me do this!" I run a hand through my hair, letting some of my stress out. 

I need support. I need someone to tell me this is okay. I have a lot going on right now. Harry doesn't want to be with me, I have to fake a relationship with someone I barely know, I haven't got over the death of my father and now I have to move to the other side of the world. Alone! 

It's too much to handle!

It took me so long to realize that.

"They can't do this Sienna! You have a life here, you need to st-" Her voice is rising and without my consent I start sniffing, letting myself go. I've been holding myself for so long. "Hey, hey! Essie..." She calls me by my old nickname. 

She comes closer and rounds me in a tight hug. "I can't handle this, it's too much Molls..." More and more tears leave my eyes, soon enough the sobs appear. I'm an emotional mess, I hate this.

"Shh, shh." She runs a hand up and down my back trying to calm me. "Everything is going to be okay." 

"It's not, everything is a mess." I cry, hiding my face in my hands. 

I really can't handle all of this. I thought I was going to be happy with this decision but I'm not. I should have never agreed with Harry. I need him around, I can't get through this alone. Jake it's not Jack's father, he's not Harry.

Why do this have to be so hard?

"Of course it's going to be okay! I will not let anything bad happen to the both of you!" She holds me at arms length looking at me. "You need to be strong, Sienna. You are doing this for your baby."

"I'm trying, but... I can't." I say, shaking my head. This hurts so much.

"You can!" Her voice rises and I widen my eyes. She realized she yelled and looks down. "Sorry, I'm not helping. I- I just don't want you to leave." 

Suddenly a crazy idea comes to my mind. It's obvious I can't do this alone.

"Come with us to London." I say looking at her. I take a moment and clean the tears under my eyes. 

"Wh-What?!" She half yells. She shakes her head moving her hands in front of her as well. "No, no... I-" 

"Please!" I put my hands together. "If you go, it wouldn't be a nightmare! It would be so fun! You'll be a part of the plan, you'll meet the band and new places!" 

She moves her hands in front of me like trying to slow me down. "Sienna, you can't just ask me to move to London, I have a job here. First of all, when are you leaving?" 

"This Saturday?" I bite my lip in a smile. Her mouth falls to the floor. 

"What!" She shakes her head. "I can't, you can't- What the fuck!?

"You don't have to come right away, but please tell me you are coming. Or at least that you are visiting me often. Please." I put my hands together once again. "I'll send you the tickets. Just say yes." 

"Okay..." She finally agrees and I jump from excitement. 

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I tightly hug her. "You are the best!" 

"Oh damn... What did you get yourself into?" She whispers in my ear while we hug. 

A/N:[I will do a double update because I need to start the London action ASAP! Also I want Harry back in the picture, wbu????]