The man nodded.

Minju walked past the two figures, wincing at the sound of a muffled scream coming from behind her. Curious, Minju turned around to see her savior holding his hand over the man on the ground.

I need to get out of here...

As Minju walked past him, Y/n made sure she wasn't looking before putting his hand on the other man's ankle, and dislocating it. The man screamed in pain before Y/n prompting the boy to put his hand over the man's mouth, muffling most of the sound.

Y/n leaned in towards the man, "I tore multiple ligaments in your ankle so you can't escape. If I see you move at all from here, you won't be able to walk for the rest of your life."

When Y/n turned back around Minju started walking again.

Should I tail her? Or should I watch over her from the shadows?

Y/n began to walk, carefully catching up with Minju to not look suspicious to the public. The walk was extremely quiet. Something Y/n completely understood as he knew Minju wasn't aware who she was walking with. Feeling the anxiety from earlier leave his system, Y/n let out an inaudible sigh.

That was too close... I can't let her find out.

The two arrived at Minju's neighborhood where Y/n stopped prompting Minju to turn around.

"Thank you for saving me back there."

Y/n nodded, waving her off.

"May I ask what you're doing out late at night?"

Y/n shook his head. Feeling a bit frustrated at how nosy Minju was, Y/n typed another message into his phone.

You should go to sleep. You look like a student.

"Ah... Right. I'll head on now."

Y/n nodded before turning back to the crime scene.

Should I call her now? I don't know how she's feeling.

After walking a sizable distance, Y/n made sure that Minju didn't tail him, and pulled out his phone.

She might be asleep.

Y/n dialed her phone number and stood still with his phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Did you need something?"

"Ah, don't worry about it."

"Oh, okay."

"Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah, I needed to use the restroom."

"You didn't need to tell me that."

"What else was I supposed to tell you?"

"I don't know, just not that."

"Whatever. I'm going back to sleep."

"Okay. Good night."

"Night."

Y/n hung up and continued walking back to where the man should be.

He's still there.

Y/n crouched down next to the man, lightly slapping his face to ensure he was awake.

"Hey dipshit. You're lucky I stopped you there. Had you gone any further, you would have incurred my wrath. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. You understand? You know how I easily shattered your ribs and dislocated your ankle? That could very easily have been your spine. If I so much as thought about it, I could torture you until you bled out internally."