"Maybe, I should cut her, slice her face up like a f**king Chucky doll. It might not solve all my problems, but it sure as hell will make me feel good."

I hadn't meant to say that out loud. It was just one solution that I was thinking of. Killian brow arched before he broke out into a full-blown laugh. But sister dearest didn't look like she found it funny.

"I f**king love this dark violent side of you. It's hot as f**k."

I turned to beam at him with a seductive wink. "I aim to please, baby."

Killian threw his head back and laugh. The beautiful look on his handsome face lightened the mood somewhat.

Mik chose that moment to walk into the room, but he wasn't alone. His two sons were with him. Gabe and Jasper waved at me, but their eyes were on my daughters.

I was okay with Freya and Gabe's relationship because they were both grown adults and could make their own decisions. However, I wasn't too keen on Rosey and Jasper's relationship. It felt very toxic to me. And they were way too young to have such intense feelings for each other. I was very uncomfortable with it. I had voiced my concern to Killian, and he had reassured me that Jasper was a good kid, but as a mother, I still feared for my daughter. However, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

The boys disappeared from the room with my girls following after them. Mik just stood there eyeing my sister warily.

"It's still f**king scary to me, how much she looks like you, sis. F**k, she looks more like you than you. She has done the impossible. She has literally stolen your face. This is some real f**ked up shit."

I had to agree with him. He turned to look at me, the question in his eyes.

"Are you going to keep her alive? If we're voting, I put my vote in to kill the bitch. It's f**king scary having two Lilly's, and I don't trust her. And besides, we already have the real deal, we don't need a carbon copy."

With a smile, I held my hand up to him and he high fived it. Killian rolled his eyes at us. But Lacey looked nervous. I almost laughed as I thought, yeah, bitch. No one is gonna save your sorry ass.

"We're not killing anyone. We need her in order to get to my sister. Kinsley is planning something, and we need to find her before she executes her plan."

I hated admitting it, but he was right. We needed her, but the moment she became useless, I'd be the first to put a bullet in her head.

************

I was in a glass case of emotion, with no way of escaping. Emotions were raining down on me, hitting me from every angle. I wanted to claw my way out, but I was drowning, losing air by the seconds.

I took deep breaths. In and out, in and out. It wasn't helping. Nothing was helping. I tried telling myself that it was my choice, I chose to go through with it. Killian had argued against it, but I needed to face my fears. I needed to look my demon in his eyes in order to overcome him.

"I'll be right here. I'm not leaving your side even for a second. You're safe, baby."

I nodded my head, wanting to believe his words. Needing to believe his words, but the moment I saw Richards, my bravado crumbled. I almost walked away. No, I almost ran from the small booth.

His eyes bore into me as he approached the table. He cast Killian a dismissive glance, but then his scrawl was back on me. I felt it pierced its way to my heart, causing my body to shiver involuntarily.

When I told Killian that I needed to confront Richard, he was against the idea. He didn't want me anywhere near the bastard, but I knew that I needed to meet him, for my own sanity at least.