She chuckled. "Don't ask me, I don't work at Chloe's Restaurant."

The students that were standing in front of us heard the joke and laughed along, causing us to be scolded by Miss Bustier.

"Sorry Miss," we said in unison.

"Perfect, you guys are all awesome, now stop squirming and let's get this photo shot!"

He bent down to click the button, but then I realized that Juleka wasn't standing in the photo.

"Um, Adrien's- I mean sir, you forgot Juleka." Maybe having that habit wasn't such a good idea.

"Hmm? Ah, sorry, my bad. Go stand in the middle row next to Adrien."

Once Juleka had taken her place, Adrien's photographer found another problem.

Apparently, Ivan couldn't fit in anywhere, no matter where he put him. I can't tell you how many times we moved. That's it, I officially hate class photos.

"Ah, I've got it!" Finally. "Oh, no. I can't believe this, I've run out of battery!

"Hmm, you there," he pointed at me. "Do me a favor and get the extra batteries I put on Mister Damocles' office table.

Just my luck. "M-me?"

"Yes, and hurry."

I worriedly looked back at Juleka, but the man was staring at me with a displeased look.

I decided I would make a quick trip in time to stop Juleka from being trapped in the restroom. After all, Sabrina won't help Chloe anymore, so what are the chances of that spoiled brat doing the work herself?

********

To answer my previous question, yes, the chances are high, because Reflekta is now running around and turning everyone into a copy of herself.

I was hiding in the locker rooms with Nino and the other students when Chat Noir suddenly jumped down from nowhere. Did my heart flutter? That's for me to know, and for you to never find out. Forgive me not.

He seemed to be murmuring something when Nino suddenly shouted, "Yo, check it! Chat Noir's going to save us!"

"Shh!" Said Chat, but Reflekta had already heard him. Way to go, Nino.

Reflekta, now aware of Chats presence, started shooting beams of transformation...Juice at him?

Chat dodged her attacks and swung onto the basketball hoop. He ripped i off the stand and shoved it on Reflekta, restricting her arms.

Having Successfully trapped her, Chat Noir jumped off the railings and landed on the floor once again.

Chat ran towards the exit and called for his cataclysm. He was about to use it when a couples of kids distracted him.

"Chat Noir, watch out!" I shouted.

"H-huh?" He turned around and was greeted by a smirking Reflekta.

She shot another beam at him before he could react, and he transformed into a Reflekta copy.

"Cataclysm!" He called, but nothing happened. "My miraculous! It's gone!"

No shit, Sherlock.

********

Ladybug and Reflekta were on the first floor, and from what I can see, it looked like a pretty civil one, but I know that it's not.

All of a sudden, Ladybug dropped her yoyo and Reflekta had transform her into another copy of herself.

"What? That's not supposed to happen..." I said, my eyes widening in shock. If both Chat Noir and Ladybug are defeated, then, who's going to defeat and devilize Reflekta?

The students around me seem to have come to the same conclusion and started panicking.

And though Reflekta had already gotten her revenge on Chloe, she had left the school in search of more people she could transform into herself even though there are still students that haven't been targeted yet.

Like I'm glad that I was spared, but at the same time, I'm kinda offended.

Back to what I was saying, Reflekta didn't look like she was going to stop soon.

But in the meantime..."Come on, everybody. Let's work together to get rid of these lockers so we can escape!"

********

What do you think is going to happen? 

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur one small action helps alot <3

Word count: 1146

Edit: I REALLY want to reply to all you comments but I feel like spoiling it would make me a bad author! 🤣