part 4

Heyyy i'm back after a long break....long break, well anyway hope you guys enjoy, Also happy late bday karl ,dream and slimecicle. Also fluff and smut warning.

Sappy's pov:

I looked at Karl and my eyes widened, I backed away from Quackity and spoke "K-karl I'm sorry I didn-" . I got interrupted by Karl "Quackity! Why didn't you tell me you were going to kiss him, I would've kissed him first!'' Karl said, angry with the other. "Well I'm sorry- wait what-" "Anyway let's talk about something else'' . "What?! No! What were you going to say, hm?" .

I felt really awkward and didn't quite understand what they were talking about so I just slid past them and went to Punz's room. Passing Ranboo's room I saw him sitting on his bed, bored . "Hey Ranboo's, are you okay? " . "Yeah I'm just a little homesick, as you would call it". "Oh well- Would you like to invite Tubbo or maybe Tommy over? I could get extra blankets if you want" I said, smiling at him. His face lit up as bright as a lamp when I mentioned the rest of their little trio so I knew he was happy. "C-can I invite them both?" he asked me shyly "Sure, just make sure Tommy doesn't make much noise, please?" "Okay, got it!". He got up from his bed and grabbed his communicator typing in it. "And be careful!!" I yelled as he walked out the base, sparing me nothing more of a nod. I noticed that the noise from my room stopped so I hurriedly made my way to Punz's room, scared that they noticed I was gone. Punz looked at me weirdly and asked me what I was doing. I lied and said. "Nothing, just wanted to hang out. What're you doing?"I laid down next to him in his bed and looked at him. He looked back and laughed "Haha, nothing just chilling". "Okie then we'll be chilling together!" I giggled, he chuckled and showed me his phone.

He was watching some old videos of his. We laughed when a funny part came on, in the clip I was asking if "he would kiss me and he said only if i had sex with him". I giggled and asked him if he was still up for that kiss. He said "sure but are you sure that's all you want?" I laughed and said " well maybe no.. i wanna cuddle two" i told him looking at him with baby eyes . He laughed again and kissed me lightly on the lips and said "now we can cuddle". I put my arms around his waist and snuggled into his chest. Suddenly the boy's were in the doorway looking at us. I think punz felt me flinch because he looked down at me and said "you okay?" "yea im fine" . Karl stepped into the room and said "y-you guys just kissed" . he looked terrified , like he saw a ghost . "and you are cuddling, " George added . "I mean homies can cuddle " punz said "and they kiss too , i mean i would kiss you guys too and cuddle" i added.

They all blushed and pulled their shirts down a little. Punz looked at me and whispered "I know what you're doing , you should go to dream and George's room to 'cuddle' . " he said while emphasizing cuddle. I blushed a little and got up. I kissed him on the cheek and winked. I got up and dragged dream and george to their room. Karl and quackity followed us and I stopped and told them " noo you guys already had your turn". I said while winking . They looked at each other and then whispered something , then started walking away smirking. Dream and George looked at me confused . I continued dragging them , then pulling them both on to their bed then closing the door. I walked up to them and got inside the bed. They looked confused so I pulled them in and both of them hugged me tight once they understood. I felt so good and calm but at the same time I wanted some excitement . i could feel their boners calming down so I grinded on George and the friction made me roll back to dream too. Both groaned rolling back on me , and I moaned lightly . I tried to put my innocent face back on but dream saw what i was doing and grabbed my neck and i immediately turned to jelly. "Look at you already being a slut" George said. I moaned at the name and they both smiled. "Wow i was only like 30% thinking that you would like this but now i definitely know". Dream said. I knew I would be in trouble with them both seeing as i am a total sub and simp for them but damn their good.

I moaned again and pulled dream in for a kiss and george continued to grind on me and me grinding on dream. I moaned loudly. Good thing sam made these walls soundproof. This went on for a while then i almost screamed when dream and george both bit me hard all three of us cuming .

After we came down from our highs i remembered what was going on and i quickly got up george and dream both looked at me confused and i had the look of a scared little girl. " I-I t-this wasn't supposed to happen omg no no no he's not gonna like this omg". I spoked scared . "what do you mean he ?" dream asked i quickly look at him and kiss both of their cheeks and hurried to my room. While in my room Quackity and Karl both get up quickly coming to hug me . Still a little scared, I gently push them back as I hurried to the bathroom quickly. I really just did a little quick shower and then came out with only a towel because I forgot my boxers. Karl comes to me giggling and says "well well what do we have here?" "mm he so perfect isn't he karl" quackity said from behind me , I was about to put my dominant face on until I saw the way karl loomed over me, looking at me like his prey. I didn't know if he was a dom-bottom or dom-top , whatever it was , I wanted it now . I slowly leaned in before a great wave like air pushed us apart, Karl slamming against the wall and me , well I fell into someone's arms. Wait no not just someone it was ' Him'......

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me up until now. Even though I don't even know most of you, you are very helpful and I really appreciate it. Thank You !