oh?..i didnt know you were streaming

It's been about 2 months  since sapnap and quackity moved in with karl ,and their all pretty happy and content with it too . 

Right now sapnap(with face cam on) and karl were sreaming on a mincraft server they made for just sapnap ,karl,and quackity. They called it the sapnap SMP.It was a pretty cool SMP and had a few builds on it .They made their honeymoon spot again because last time on the dream SMP, The Eiffle Tower got burned so ,they made a new honeymoon spot but this time they asked quackity to help too since he's in the relationship now. 

They started on it yesterday ,and is gonna finish today ,but quackity got sick and he didnt want to stream so he told sapnap and karl to stream only. And here we are now . "Hey karl can you pass me some wood " sapnap said through his mic.  ,"sure,how much"."idk probally about a stack or just how much you have to give me ".ok ,well i'll go get some".

karl sprinted his character to there house with his keyboard. he got two stacks of wood and came back . "here you go".karl says while he gives the wood to sapnap."thanks babe".  karl blushed at the nickname ,"welcome sapbaby". sapnap giggles and blushes a little . 

its been a few hours since they started the stream and they were having so much fun they invited dream and george to help with the honey moon build(ps.the honey moon build is a giant crafting table ,quackitys idea)  .  "A-and t-then tommy was like* you cant do it like i do it* ,s-so i went up to karl and was like *yOuRe My GiRlFrIeNd * sapnap said with an british accent ". everyone started dying of laughter. dream started wheezing as all ways ."a-and i-it was f-funny because k-karl had noo idea of what what happening and then he was like *BuT yOuRe aMeRiCaN*sapnap said moking the voice karl did ,allmost dying of laughing to hard. "w-wait wait let me pull out my*WHEEZE*"  dream said falling out his chair . 

after everyone calmed down from laughing sapnap heard his door open so he muted and totally forgot he had his face cam on . the door opened and there stands quackity all grogy,it looks like he just woke up ,"aww sorry babe did we wake you"."mmhm"alex says still sleepy. "comere"sapnap says with his arms open wide . alex comes and sits on his lap and falls back alseep on his chest .  the chat was going crazy. sapnap undefeans and says "im back" hellos and welcome backs are heard in the discord."hey um karl we kinda got a little problem on our hands "sapnap says while peting his head ."what happened"."just look at my stream" "uhh ok" karl opens a new tab and looks on sapnap stream "aww he lookes do peaceful" karl says in aw. "well guys i think im gonna end and cuddle with this nimrod" the chat was saying *awws*ok s*and *byeee*and emotes. "byeeeeee karl and sapnap said to their streams and to dream and george . 

after their goodbyes they closed all of the computers and stream stuff and went to bed .alex in the middle sapnap on the side spooning him and his hands on his waist,with karl on the other side holding sapnaps and alex's hands.