Dinner with the parents

Requested by Eilidhx454x

Hope you like it!!! Also thanks to my wonderful Editor

TheGenderFluidFrog

3rd person POV

Sapnap was so excited to see his fathers today . He was a little nervous because it's the first time his fiances get to meet them after they got engaged , And he knew that Quackity really didn't have a good relationship with Bad and Skeppy. Of course that's only because he's always flirting with Bad, trying to make Skeppy jealous in the process. Sapnap knew about this and so did Karl, so they made sure that Quackity wouldn't be able to see Bad or Skeppy. So that's why Sapnap and his fathers haven't seen eachother in a while. But they were coming tonight so he was happy.

Sapnap heard a knock at the door and ran right to it, he was really excited. He opened the door and saw two figures standing there. "Dads! Omg i missed you guys" Sap said as he hugged them both. Quackity and Karl came from behind and said hello. "Heyy Bad, Skeppy my bestest friend". Sapnap looked at Quackity giving him a warning glare. It looked like Quackity understood. Alex gave him a reassuring look that said "i'm not going to do anything you won't like". Sap gave him a look of understanding and mouthed a "thank you".

Now they were all sat down, eating. They had a home made meal that Alex and Karl made, mostly Karl. "So Sappy, how did you come to want to marry them?" Skeppy said "Oh, Well actually I was with Karl first, you remember that. Then when Quackity came to the smp I started having feelings for him but I didn't show it sense he was with Schlatt. So when I talked to Karl because of course I didn't want it to feel like I was cheating on him. So anyway I talked to him and he said that he liked him too! Which I was really surprised about and yeah!"sapnap finished. "After I broke up with Schlatt I saw how much Sappy and Karl cared more for me then Schlatt did , right then I knew they were the ones". Quackity said . We were still eating and out of no where I felt someone kick my leg. I looked and it was Karl , since Karl was across from me he couldn't just tell it to me so he put a note under the table . I read the note and it said "what's wrong you look sad". I looked at him and mouthed 'im fine' . Karl and Sapnap both tuned back into the conversation and heard what Alex was saying. "Yea so we do a lot don't we sappy?" he asked smirking. "Yeah our conversations aren't long but you know what is?" karl said smirking too. Sapnap almost choked on his garlic bread whie Skeppy was holding down Bad from almost killing them.

'Yea I have a weird family ' thought Sapnap while smiling.

THE END !!!!