Sleepover?

This is part two of my AU .Also keep in mind whenever i say' the boys' i mean  karl quackity ,dream and george.

          Sapnap POV

We arived at the place and i pressed the button and the door opened . When everyone went in they were amazed well except punz and ranboo. We already had a sleep over here once ,it was so much fun . 

"WOAHHHH" karl and quackity said dream and george were just walking around looking at everything. Punz walked down the stairs and saw a picture of me him ranboo and eret. I was in the middle putting up peace signs and ranboo was behind me and had his chin on my head smilling and punz and eret were standing on each side of me holding up peace signs too. There was more too, there was one with the feral boys ,me karl and quackity ,and the dream team . we also had one of ranboo techno tommy and tubbo. Me and filza were the ones taking the pictures.

"Guys! guys! come'er " punz shouted we all went down and punz showed us the pictures  . He showed the one of me him an ranboo,eret first. and ofcourse the boys got jelous . But when i looked at all the pictures i smilled and started laughing. i was looking at the different pictures the I saw a very special one. I draged everyone to the hall and pointed at the picture frame it was a picture of everyone in the smp together helping fix la'manberg even dream was there.

That was the only time everyone was together and i mean EVERYONE in the smp. It was a nice day . 

Ranboo looked at me and smiled . i smiled back and looked at dream and george they smiled and huged me . i pulled away and laughed after we ate i asked if they wanted to sleepover. 

"a sleepover" dream asked "Yeah! it'll be fun, me ranboo and punz did it before and it was so much fun"!!! . i saw dream make a mad face and looked at ranboo and punz. 

"well okay if you want to!!! what about you hubby"? quackity asked karl."Im fine with it ,im sure we'll have fun"!! "OKAY THEN .SO ITS SETTLED LETS HAVE A SLEEPOVER"sapnap yelled happy