Your guys are perfect!

i forgot who requested this heh...

Well anywayssss ...yeah!

                  Sapnap was always insecere about his body but he never told anyone.well he told dream and george but they just told him that' he was beautiful and no one can ever change that.' So when he found out that both his fiance's were feeling the same way he had to do the same.

        Quackity  pov

Me karl and sap were all cuddling in bed and on our phones .I was holding sapnap's waist and karl was running his fingers through sap's hair.I always wondered why sap and karl like me,like why did they add to there realationship ,I have a ugly body and im really fat and my legs are'nt even pretty. I shifted uncomfetably and felt tears come up in my eyes.

Sapnap noticed almost admetally and hugged me tight causing karl to look at us ,he had a worried face and  walked over to my side of the bed and hug me from behind spooning me. "Baby whats wrong" sap asked me .I looked at him and then at karl ,looked back down and started to cry,sap and karl panicked asking whats wrong and giving confused faces.

"i-im s-sorry i j-just wonder why "? "why what honey" karl said "why do you guys love me ?,why did'nt you guys throw me out like shlatt did?" "oh baby , we didnt throw you out because we love you and-"."But why do you love me!! I-im ugly and fat and -and thats why shlatt didnt love me!!" i said crying ,now siting up. karl and sapnap shared a genuine look and hugged quackity tight. "we love you because your Quackity" karl said "we love how childish you are,how funny ,kind,"Karl and sapnap said complamenting  Alex. "and dont forget sexy"sapnap added. karl giggled and lightly puched sapnap. while alex laughed a little. "And look at me ,i felt the same way with sapnap and with you when you first joined our realationship ,i was so scared that you guys were going to leave me and go have someone else join you,"but after speneding all my time with you guys and learning more and more about you i knew you guys wouldny leave me and i know you guys love me" karl said a little teary eyed.

I hugged karl and sapnap and they kissed both of my cheeks making me giggle. "Thanks you guys and sapnap your sexy too " i said kissing sapnap after the last part. "Hey! what about me " karl faked whined. "so are you karl~" i said kissing him passionatlly.

          This was super cute to write and i almost cryed .Hope you enjoyed. Theres a lot of bad spelling so dont mind that.hehe .