USJ

Deku pov:

Aizawa sensei said we will be doing of campus rescue training with all might and another member of the staff. We're allowed to wear our hero costumes or gym outfits of course everyone chose hero outfits except Kami, he's wearing my hoodie and shorts he says it's because I scented it. Even though I could just scent his hero costume. We're currently on the bus talking about kacchan
'S shitty personality "yeah dude! We haven't known you for that long but we can tell your personality it shit mixed with flaming trash" (I forgot what they actually said)sero joked(I know it was kami but in this story kami and Baku are friends and all that shit) this really ticked kacchan off, but the noise levels were pissing me off. Can't these extras shut up? God damn.

I went into my bag and pulled out my headphones, I played some depressing music because that shits a total bop.

Denki pov:

I heard izu singing the lyrics to arcade, to anyone else he was silent but I had great hearing"all of you shut up" I said releasing a dark aura, I love Izu's singing I would kill to hear him sing.

"Small town boy in a big arcade.. We were a loosing game... I got addicted to a loosing game.. " he started"and ohh woahhh all I know all I know.. Loving you is a loosing game ahhh ohhh" I joined in. "Damn you guys have better voices then me " jirou muttered. "3 years of private lessons what ya expect, we even did concerts." I bragged.

"Well I've been dancing since I was young" Mina cheered. "Me too! We should duet sometime, unless your busy" I said in a equally cheery voice "kamibro... What have you practiced/studied? " kirishima questioned. I put my finger on my chin in a thinking kinda way. "Singing; hip hop ,ballet , street and any type of dance; cooking;gymnastics;cheerleading;netball;swimming;jewelry making and art. " izuku monotoned. "Damn... That's a lot... For a dumbass" jirou giggled.

I sighed, ever since jirou saw my dumb mode she's been teasing me about it. "Well izu has practiced all types of sports around the world! " I blurted out. "That's manly" kirishima praised "lame" Kat snarled"that's why you get all the girls attention! " mineta accused. I stopped listening after that last sentace, he's getting girls attention? What if he's interested in them? What if he likes girls and decides being gay is gross? What if he cheats on me?

Worst case scenarios flooded my head, I pushed them to the side because I trust Zuzu.i pulled out my phone and went on tiktok the first thing I saw was a beautiful girl with silver-ish hair and big blue eyes, wearing  shorts and a crop top. The shorts had the words daddy's girl on her ass. Izu has a daddy kink! What if he finds her attractive.

I instantly scrolled and watched memes. I looked around after a while and saw Kat sleeping on Kiri, Mina cuddling up to sero, Momo playing with todo while jiro sleeps, aoyama checking himself out in the mirror, tokoyami sleeping, ojirou eating salad, Tsu eye-raping  Uraraka, mineta... Taped to the ceiling, hagakure sleeping? Shoji was sleeping uncomfortably, and iida was on his phone.

"Whatcha looking for babes? "Izu asked is a raspy voice " nothing" I continued to look around till for a while , whilst doing this I was fiddling with my thumbs and shifting in my seat, I heard rustling beside me and looked over to izu, who was holding a shiny new pop it "for me? " I asked obliviously tilting my head to the side and pointing at my chest.

"Yes for you baby" he chuckled, I took it from his hands and started playing with it, fun.

Deku:

The bus finally stopped, "Babes, we're here"I called to my Omega boyfriend" but zuzu! I don't wanna go! "He crosses his arms and started pouting 'real mature ' I scoffed and picked him up. Grabbing both our bags and leaving.

We went inside and was greeted by the rescue hero 13, Uraraka totally fangirled about her" hey they even have fake villains! "Kirishima shouted pumping his fists.

" huh? STAND BACK THOSE ARE REAL VILLAINS" Aizawa yelled pulling down his goggles "13 protect the kids" he said running to battle. We saw him taking out multiple villains"class 1A to the exit! "13 yelled, Iida managed to get out with the help of his quirk but the rest of us weren't as lucky.

A purple Mist guy showed up in front of the exit" hello sorry for intruding but , We are the league of villains, we are here to kill All might. We believe this would be a nice place for him to take his final breath but it appears he's not here. "He had some sort of neck Armor, that must be his body.

Kacchan and kirishima charged towards the mist man and prepared to attack only to be consumed by what I think is his quirk. The same mist began to engulf the rest of class. I could smell denki letting out his distressed pheromones, why isn't he wearing his collar?

Me and kami were teleported to the water zone, there were hoards of villains surrounding a boat, why though? Tsu and mineta! They must not know our quirks if Stu's here.

" baby? Can you do something for me? " I asked my Omega calmly "yeah.. " his voice was quiet and unstable. "Can you electrocute the villains in the water...? Please baby? " I let put him down and watched as he approached the water, none of the villains saw him so that gave him an advantage. He crouched done by the water and let out a giant wave of electricity. All the villains flashed with electricity before passing out. I hope he didn't go past his limit.

"Babes? " I called, he just turned around and reached his arms out and pointed "behind you! " he called, I spun around and saw a silver-ish haired girl with blue eyes and glossy lips. She was wearing a skin tight suit and has a knife. "Damn hero students! If we electrocuted you we would be sent to jail but you can do it to us!! This is unfair! " she yelled lunging at me swinging the knife. I caught her wrist before kicking her in the stomach before punching her in the same place, blood escaped from those same glossy lips.

She fell to the ground cluthing her stomach"no no no no no! "She whispered, she looked hurt, vulnerable even. " my child.. " she whispered , it takes more that to kill a child right?.... Right?! "YOU MONSTER" she screamed at me. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT A PREGNANT LADY WAS FIGHTING NOW IS IT. " I screamed back. Tears welled in her eyes, then she passed out.

I'd feel horrible leaving her so I picked her up. I turned around to see kaminari with Tsu and mineta. "Let's go back. " I said, no emotions in my voice. The trio agreed not questioning the girl in was carrying. We arrived at the main battle to see kacchan pinning the mist guy down and Aizawa getting his head slammed in by a weird creature.

I rushed the guys to the exit. But suddenly a gust of wind blew past us, we turned around to see all might, but not with a smile. "I am here! "  those words brought hope to my classmates.

All might repeatedly punch the creature, until the final blow threw him thought the roof. "THIS ISN'T FAIR YOU CHEATED!! " a crusty musty dusty peice of shit with a hand fetish yelled scratching his neck. in the heat of these moment kacchan was distracted and the Mist guy escaped. Handy Mandy ran to kacchan hand out only to be shot in the leg.

I looked behind us and saw iida with the heroes. Everything's okay now...