Christmas special 2

Kiribaku:

Kiribaku were a teenage couple, a happy one right? But what happens when kirishima misunderstands a simple friendship, will Christmas for these 2nd years be ruined or will Bakugou go to drastic measures to save it.

This is the tale of Kiribaku: A Christmas misunderstanding

Everyone knows Deku, Bakugou and Kaminari grew up together, they also know how close they are, but they don't know exactly how close. Katsuki was sitting on the green haired alpha's lap in a deep sleep, Deku was halfway asleep, but this isn't why it looked wrong, that was because Deku's hands were secured on the Omega's ass.

Mina had come down stairs ready to show off her new outfit to Bakugou but stopped in her tracks when she saw the two cuddling, Mina was known for always getting in other people's business even if she didn't understand. Her and Kirishima were friends since middle school and she would not let him be 'cheated on' same with Kaminari but she didn't really care to tell him. She rushed to Kirishima's dorm her phone { which had a picture of the two} in hand, she told her friend what she saw, while showing sympathy. Bakugou - although rough on the edges ,did not seem like a cheater.

Kirishima cried for hours, but after the sadness came anger; anger that Deku took his omega, anger he couldn't see the signs, anger that not only do the two of them have amazing and flashy quirks but they act like they're better then everyone, anger that it's true, Anger he wasn't good enough. His first thought was to challenge Midoriya to an Alpha battle, but him and Mina both knew Midoriya could win without effort. When they went to tell Kaminari, he blew up at them "Don't you dare come to me telling me that my alpha is a cheater, fucking bastards!!"He yelled, " Kaminari I know it's shocking but it's true! " Mina reasoned"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF HIM AND KAT-KUN'S RELATIONSHIP NOW FUCK OFF" he said slamming the door in his face.

"Relationship?! He knows already! " Mina yelled, "maybe he means friendship? If he knew then surely he wouldn't of reacted like.... Well that" Kirishima told her, the two decided if they couldn't get Kaminari against the two they'll get the whole class against all three of them. And so the rumour spread, from couple to couple, friend to friend, teacher to teacher. Everyone knew by now, and if they didn't it wouldn't be long till they found out.

The next day, Kaminari, Midoriya and Bakugou walked into class holding many, many gift bags. "Merry Christmas! " they cheered, expecting some emotion from their class but they got nothing not even a hello. "Guys? " Kaminari whined, he did not go all they way to the mall and walk around in heels for 3 hours for nothing. "OI Assholes, why the fuck are you ignoring us? " Bakugou growled. "We don't talk to cheaters! " Sero yelled, "cheaters? " Kaminari asked"yes cheaters! Why don't you join us Kami? we know you think the two are friends but They're cheating on their partners"Jiro said, "now who the fuck told you that? " Deku asked, "Kirishima and Mina, they have photo evidence" Ojiro said a matter of factly.
"I don't know what bullshit they believe but I do know, I have a boyfriend and I love him, whether you believe me or not, I could care less, but you will NOT blame him for someone none of us did, especially if me and Bakugou are the ones being blamed for this bullshit" Midoriya said growling at them.

"That convinced me! Why would he stand up for Kaminari all the time and cheat on him it makes no sense" Jiro said with others agreeing" yay! Now will you take your gifts now? "Kaminari cheered" Sure" they all replied taking the bags with their names on it. Kirishima and Mina were still convinced they are right, this making the split, half of them believed Dekukami and Bakugou, half believed Mina and Kirishima.
As Christmas neared, both sides got more intense they and the other side made a promise ; if nothing could be proven to say they cheated by Christmas Day, then they were innocent and the Cheater belief side will have to apologize and give everyone on the Innocence belief side extra presents. If the cheater belief side did prove something then everyone had to unfriend Bakugou and Midoriya.

Kirishima and Mina were sweating, they had followed Bakugou, Midoriya and Kaminari on their hangout and when Kaminari left for the toilet, they recorded everything Bakugou and Midoriya did, which was Bakugou playing with Midoriya's hair wondering why people believed they would do such a thing, and him confessing how he hates that Kirishima doesn't believe him. The duo stopped snooping after that and started to rethink everything. But that would mean Mina was just a snoop and misunderstood everything. They would never trust them again. They've officially ruined Christmas.

//action\\
Later that evening, everyone saw Bakugou was live on HeroGram, he already had 14k viewers and counting "Lately there's been a rumour.... //Kirishima and Mina looked at each other than back at the phone\\... It was a rumour that me and one of my best friends were cheating on our partners with each other...// Midoriya fake gagged and got hit upside the head by Denki\\ .. Personally I think it's ridiculous but... //He wiped a tear from his eye\\... It's cost me a lot of friendships, and my boyfriend who I love dearly. I'm not one to blame or point fingers but... // A @ sign showed on the screen with Mina's account\\ .. I blame her, she's the one who started the rumour off of a picture of me hugging my friend, or cuddling should I say, everyone knows it's not gay to cuddle the homies! I wish she'd have talked to me about it first before going straight to the one I love, it's split our class in half and... //Everyone who believed he cheated were in tears\\ ... I hate that our relationship, our friendships , weren't strong enough for you to understand that I would never cheat. I'm sorry I failed you. Bye"//the Live cut out and Kirishima instantly ran to Bakugou's dorm, he knocked 3 times before the door opened revealing and upset looking Bakugou, he didn't bother explaining and just hugged him, telling him how sorry he is and how he'll never judge his trust again. \\

The class smiled' This really was a Christmas Understanding, one that will never happen again, or so they thought'

End