Okay some random shit

∆ so imagine this: Denki spinning in a short skirt all day trynna get a reaction out of Deku but fails but at 2am Deku shows up in his room like "you're gonna regret teasing me baby boy"

Future story idea: Eri's twin - The Bakugou

Overhaul was always fond of Emi, he believed she was the cutest, and smartest thing in the world, so while Eri was being tortured by him and his men, She was having tea parties and acting and being treated like a princess.

Eri had always believed her a sister was going through the same pain, and begged to see her. And one day Emi requested the same thing to Overhaul, when the two girls saw each other they understood the clear injustice between them. But instead of trying to stop it, Emi turned a blind eye.

After a while , Overhaul deemed the base an unsafe place for a sweet child like her. He made her a bank account only she knew the password to and put half his money in it. He sent Emi away to an Orphanage.

In the Orphanage, Emi still acted like a princess, bowing to all that passed her, walking with elegance and grace, she even improved her vocabulary, the caretakers took great pride in showing her to all those willing to adopt, she was the base foundation of their reputation. The other girls envied her, she had it all, money, friends, looks and the worst part is, she knew how they envied her, and only made it her mission to make them snap. In front of the caretakers.

Emi was soon adopted by a couple , they claimed they felt lonely after their son became more involved in his school work, he went to the legendary UA, school for heroes. As Emi grew closer with her family and adoptive brother, her own ego grew. Emi was a sweet child, but she was also a force to be reckoned with.

When Eri was rescued she was in pieces when she found out her sister, her own flesh and blood had been with the heroes for months, and they were wrapped around her perfectly manicured fingers. But she didn't once , try to get help for her. When she confronted her dear twin, she acted as if she couldn't remember. She claimed to have been in the orphanage before she saw her sister in Overhaul's base, wrapped in bandages.

Eri was grateful the heroes saved her, but it wasn't enough, she just wanted her sister to admit she was a spoiled brat who only cared for herself. But when she finds the reason behind Eli's actions, she can't help but feel guilty.

She wasn't the Emi ___(whatever her last name is) she knew she was Emi Bakugou.

∆ I really like the idea of Eri having a kind but like bratty twin who is actually really kind but resents Eri for some reason. Another idea is

League of Family• Family isn't always blood •

Tomura and Eri were siblings found by All for one and mouldesd into perfect villains, they had no family- quite frankly their family was killed, by them on accident, When Tomura accidentally killed their birth father their mother forgave him but when Eri reverses her stepfather, it was game over.

Dabi, birth name Touya, was abused by his father and neglected by his own mother. His brother shoto had stolen all the attention from him the moment his Quirk showed up. Leaving him with nothing, his father still had time to abuse him though and one day he took it too far, making him use his quirk till his skin burnt and scarred. He ran away that day but now, he's a lone wolf in a pack full of Villains.

Toga, She was deemed strange to her family due to her obsession for blood, and she was forced to be a normal girl, so when she sucked a boy dry of his blood using a straw, there were some odd stares. Her father had always been a drunk and often took it out on her, hell he wasn't even her birthday father, she was a Bakugou by blood but she was lost as a baby and ended up with some random rich snob family. She meets Dabi in an alleyway - they both were different but had the same destination.

Kurogiri, to keep it simple, he had friends he had a life but an incident caused him to turn into the warp gate bartender everyone knows and loves.

Together, they made a family, The Lov and watch as it grows

∆ cute concept cuz Eri and crusty look crazy similar

New style - M. Yaoyorozu

Momo was distressed, she was in an alleyway covered in a males... Juices. She had been raped, because she was weak and couldn't stand up for herself. You saw her and turned her into a Bad bitch who didn't take shit from nobody. Watch as her class notices her slow transformation from the neat organized girl into a Total emo queen, with Dark shadow, todoroki and jiro by her side as they form a squad with you as their all mighty ruler.

Check out my announcements!