Updates 25.1.22

~{5.12.21}~

Not alot of people actually commented who they want izuku to intern with so, until one person gets 10 votes (from different people) I will not make a new chapter they actually fits into the story.

I may do the p2 of Denki Midoriya SC

And also check out my other books, I'm restarting my family.
I also am preparing a 7000 work chapter for Bakugou's no 1 fan.
I might make deku in this book loose his main quirk to afo leaving him with only a few quirks.
My inner demons book will be deleted if nobody gives me answers by December 26/boxing Day
Check out my ' the forest ' book, it only has 5 chapters but those 5 chapters will link to a new book I'm making, I'll tell you when I'm about to publish it so you know when to read it.

This will be where all my updates go, and the titles date will change when I add a new update. It will have updates then a date so you don't keep clickling on old news. At the top of every update there's a date that looks like this ~{5.12.21}~
Of course it will just say a new date, hope this gives you enough information for now, feel free to comment if there's any chapters you want or information, or even if u just wanna talk.

~{20.12.21}~

OKAY THERE'S NO NICER WAY TO PUT THIS, VOTE ON INTERNS CHAPTER OR THERE MIGHT NOT EVER BE A NEW UPDATE. I'LL GIVE YOU TILL NEW YEAR'S. OR I'LL JUST CHOOSE THE ONE I WANT.

Also I've been drafting many books and I was wondering

Afo twin teenagers or afo reader child.

Kacchako family or Bakugou x reader family

~{25.01.22}~

First update of the new year,
When i say decide things, i dont mean vote on the chapter i mean vote on the actual thing no matter how late you are. Instead of choosing for myself im just gonna leave it to you, dont vote on the chapter, comment on who you want its not that hard. Until then this will be the end of the book, but it hasnt ended im still waiting.

I forget to update the chapter name lol