new students

Deku pov:

Ugh class is so boring, at least I can stare at denki seeing as he sits next to me. His outfit today is absolutely stunning, even if I hate the fact everyone can see him in it.

(Denki^^)

(Denki^^)

(Deku^^)

Lately , denki has been telling me he's been having ng nightmares about his parents and that he's stressed I've looked for a solution to this and one of the most common ones is age regression, I think that one would help him. Seeing as he didn't get the child hood every kid deserves, even when he met me and Kat.

He was always afraid he would break something, or that he wasn't rich enough to be in our houses. So maybe we could try help him slip into little space and try give him a the childhood he deserves, only as a teen... I'll ask denki about it later.

I was still zoned out until Mr aizawa mentioned transfer students and how they were from America. He said me and denki were gonna show them around, well he said denki was but I ain't leaving my puppy with any of them loosers.

After class

I was explaining to denki about little space in our dorm and he said okay, but only if we keep it from the class. But of course we're telling kacchan. We decided that we would go shopping together, apparently to slip you should try doing things you did as a kid, denki explained how before his parents kicked him out he used to sit with a bottle of chocolate milk and watch power Rangers.

During the shopping trip

Kami was in the cart and I was pushing it because why the fuck not, "zuzu chocolate Milk is there! " he pointed out the flavoured milk section, we went over there and he picked out the brand he liked. I also got some other flavours because you never know with kami.

Next was the bottle isle, pika over here decided he only wanted ones that looked pretty.