New friends?

Deku Pov:
We was about to board the plane till I saw a short boy, who looked our age being restrained from getting on the plane and he was crying, so I walked over there and said, "Is there a problem here? " restraining from using my alpha voice of course "oh it's just this gay piece of trash wants to get on the plane" the security gaurd spat. "Excuse me? Do you not recognize me? " I tilted my head to the side"Wait.... YOUR IZUKU MIDORIYA " "yeah I am now I suggest you let him go" the gaurd did as told and I brought the boy with me. "T-thanks" he whispered tears still streaming down his face, "what's your name? " I asked curiously "I'm Kris. Kris heart" my eyes widen"as in Christopher hearts child Kris? " my inner fan boy showing a bit "y-yeah..And your into and hisashi Midoriya's son? " I nodded then a girl who looked very similar to him yelled at me "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT'RE YOU DOING TO MY BROTHER" Kris whipped his head around "chill! He helped me" I understand why she thought I was doing something to him I was grabbing him by the wrist. we talked for a while after getting on the plane I learnt the two were twins.

Denki Pov:
I look around searching for my alpha but fail to find him causing me to let is distressed pheromones hoping he would smell them, eventually the class went on the plane completely ignoring me when I told them zuzu is missing I walk onto the plane still releasing my pheromones. I could've used my virus quirk but I was too tired and my legs were ready to collapse under me when I saw it... My alpha hugging another boy. I marched right up to him and separated them both I immediately got on my alphas lap and koala hugged him nuzzling into his scent gland " pika? You okay" my alpha whispered too me while letting out calling pheromones I just nodded into his scent gland. "U-uh h-hi" I heard the boy who was touching my alpha say I growled in response "kaminari." I continued to growl "denki! " I continued "denki kaminari" I stopped zuzu never used his alpha voice on me for things like this I tried to hold back the tears forming in my eyes but failed miserably, not wanting to show weakness I stood up and walked to where our class was and sat in my seat. Tears flowed out my eyes uncontrollably then it went black.

Katsuki Pov:
I was talking with shitty hair when I saw kami sprinted away from another area into  the seats beside me in a different lane, his back facing me. I couldn't see it but I heard it. He was crying.. Where's deku?

Deku Pov:
I used my alpha voice on my omega accidentally, I could tell I hurt him so I went after him he was asleep crying. I felt so guilty my omega my boyfriend my best friend... Crying because of me I picked him up and placed him onto my lap.

Denki Pov:
I eventually woke up my eyes still closed, I reached for my alpha but remembered what happened earlier and withdrew my hands, I hadn't even realized I had started crying again until a hand wiped them from my eyes. I opened my eyes to see no other than my alpha I instantly hugged him and nuzzled into his scent gland. "Sorry for growling at your friend... " I mumbled "shh its fine I shouldn't have used my alpha voice on you"he whispered in a soothing voice. The rest of the journey was fine I even became friends with Kris and Krissy. The plane is landing please make sure your have all your stuff and your seat belts are on.
I heard the announcement from the speakers, everyone else in the class starting grabbing their stuff however I just stayed put ,why? Because deku feel asleep cuddling me and I can't move. I tried waking him up but hes a heavy sleeper we was landing in 5 minutes and I needed to wake him up, there was only one thing I could try... I leaned close to his ear and whispered " daddy ".  "Yes baby~?" THAT BASTARD HE PLANNED THIS "just go and get our stuff" "your gonna have to get off my lap then baby" I groaned as I got off his lap.

They landed .

TBC sorry it sucked