[24] ISOLATION.

Mulai dari awal

Carl removed his head from the pillow and looked at me trying to figure out if I was telling the truth.

"Im serious." I said when the hesitant look he gave me.

"You're not going out of the gates?" He questioned.

"Nope."

"You're staying here, gardening?" His eyebrows furrowed a grin slowly taking over his features.

"If that's what you're doing, then yes."

"You're not spending any time with Daryl." Carl asked, emphasising 'any'.

Well that sure as hell was random.

Scrunching my face up I interrogated him. "What makes you think I'd want to spend any time with Robin?"

Sitting up from the bunk he replied. "You're always with him recently. I've seen the way you walk a little faster whenever you see him." He told me, wiggling his eyebrows.

I did not walk faster whenever I saw Daryl.

"Do you like him?" He then questioned.

Standing up from his bunk I made my way to the doorway, shouting out. "I'm done with the conversation Mr. Grimes."

The boys loud giggles were heard as I walked away from his cell, which only made me smile more.

But seriously, he thinks that?

Beth had insisted to watch over Theo and Judith while I did some gardening with Carl and his dad. I've not been able to spend much time with either of them recently and Rick could do with some company every once in a while.

Now that I was outside helping with the crops I noticed just how well the gardens have been doing. Lots of insects were under the soil as we turned it showing worms and all sorts which meant that the soil's healthy. The weather in Georgia also played a part in the vegetables and fruits growing, one minute it was hot and the next it was raining.

My head diverted from the soil to a cluster of walkers growling near the fence they shouldn't be grouping together like that, with the majority of the community outside the walkers should all be spread out.

"I'm gonna go see what's up real quick." I explained, pointing over to the group of walkers.

Rick kept gardening and nodded his head. "Got your knives?"

Instead of saying anything I pulled both throwing knives and dagger from my holster, presenting them to him.

"You've got to be pretty stupid to think I'd go anywhere without them Grimes."

Which earned a small chuckle and shake of the head, from both of them.

"Be careful." Carl.

"Always am." I told him, ruffling his hair then setting of towards the fences.

As I got to the fences the snarls of the walkers grew louder as I got closer. The only thing separating me from then was a fence.

It kind off made me want to shout 'you can't get me' over and over.

Yeh I know, childish.