Chapter 32: Not her

Caution: Smut ahead

Caution: Smut ahead

Where the FUCK is she! Rafe turns to face the door. The drug is hitting him hard. A stiff bulge grows in his pants. His hand reaches into his pocket for his phone. But just before hes able to send a second message, the door swings open.

'Rafe?...'

He shuts the bathroom door behind her and locks it. His vision spins in one big haze.

'Hey Rafe... it's been a while hasn't it. I've missed you', she looks up at him with her wide blue eyes.

Rafe doesn't waste a second. He slams her hard up against the wall and latches his lips to hers. Ava lets out a moan. Her hands fall to his hips, undoing his belt. She tears the belt away, throwing it onto the floor. Her fingers begin undoing the buttons of his jeans. But she's too slow.

Rafe curses and shoves her hands out of the way. He undoes his jeans and pulls them down with a hard jerk.

Avas eyes lower to the hard length pressed against his boxers.

'Get on your knees', he demands

Ava obeys pulling her blond hair onto a rushed ponytail. She dives her hand into his boxers and teases him with soft strokes.

'Fuck Ava just give it to me already!'

Ava lowers her mouth onto him. She takes him deep into her throat. Rafe moans as she starts moving her head back and forth. He curses, his hands roughly grab fistfuls of her hair.

Avas not as good as Kie. Shes pathetic. Rafe rolls his head back and shuts his eyes, he does his best to pretend it's her. But he gives up and steals an angry look at her.

'Get up', he demands.

He kisses her hungrily as he bunches up her dress. Rafe swoops down and takes a condom from his pocket. He fixes it quickly over himself while Ava peels away her thong.

Rafe lifts her onto the bench beside the sink. He pulls her legs apart with force and presses his hips to hers. He begins fucking her, hard. She cries out in pleasure. He fucks her harder, thrusting into her with all his strength.

The lamp on the wall begins shaking. Ava whimpers, her eyes form tears of pleasure. Her breathing hitches in her throat, she parts her lips and lets out a heavy moan.

'R-Rafe ... Rafe!', her eyes flicker back as her whole body arches toward his. Rafes hands hook behind her in a tight hold. His thrusts begin to grow sloppy with pleasure. He grunts as he pulls her in tighter, rocking his hips against hers. Ava rolls her head back and screams out. Her whole body trembles. Until it doesn't, she lets out a heavy breath.

Rafe pulls out. He wipes the sweat from his upper lip with the back of his forefinger. Ava remains in the position he left her. Her mouth is open wide as she lets out heavy parched breaths.

Rafe is quick to pull on his clothes. He leaves her behind, shutting the door behind him as he tugs his shirt back on.

Why can't I stop thinking about her. I need Kie. I need her now. Rafe stalks through the corridors. The music grows louder and louder. He stops in the spot where he left her. But she's not there.