Chapter 12 { Helmet }

The Next Day (Monday)

Today will be like any other day, please.

Today I don't miss the bus, I'm not running again. As I was walking to the library, I notice Kyle. Before I could say hi, he said hi first.

"Hi" saying friendly back.

"Sorry I have to go" I told Kyle as I look at my watch.
The day went off as it usually does, I didn't see much of Kyle the rest of the day.

On the way home.

I was on my way home on the bus. As the bus stops, I get out. I was still lost in thought when I got out. Hey, this isn't my house! Ugh, looks like more walking.

A long walk later

My house shows in the distance, I freeze when I see a bunch of those uniformed people again. Good thing they don't see me.

I have to get in there. I sneak up from bush to bush, I feel like a spy but very panicked, I'm not going back to that so called helicarrier. I ran to the next object, this time it was a van. I sneak around the van very carfully, people where on the other side, it remains me of what I use to do with my friend Sam. Too bad he doesn't live close.

After more sneaking around

I run into the garage, I grabed some of my dads things and put it into his duffle bag, I see he didn't put his helmet away. As I rush, I hear footsteps! I have to get out of here! Before I could move, I hear the word freeze. Jump scaring me to almost death, then in a flash, a glowing light surrounded me.

Great where am I know? Looking around my surroundings. What, I'm on Sam's street! Well I was thinking about him.

Today was not the way I planned.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

To all readers, I'm doing the Nova, Sam Alexander, the comic version. Comment what you think, comment what you think is coming next, comment what you think I should I add, and comment if you see spelling mistakes. Thank you.😀