Chapter 10 { Yes or No }

I wake up into the same hospital room, but this time chained to the bed. At least I could still move, enough to sit down on the bed. My head hurts a tiny bit. I pull myself up and sit down. My wrist was handcuffed to the bed. Looking around, I notice the camera on the ceiling, for the first time. The door opens and the eyepatch man walks in.

"Why are you keeping me here" I shout angrily. "Where's my father?"

"You have became a threat to world safety, and it's my job to take care of those threats." He said calm, but I could hear his heart pounding a little faster then it should to be. Just than the avengers walk in, or almost all of them. Black Widow, Hawkeye, Captain America, and Iron Man but he didn't have his suit on.
"So what are you going to do about me then?" Hmmmmm.

"It depends on what you will do. You have 2 choices, leave and be tracked or train at S.h.i.e.l.d to control you abilities" he had said to me.

"So your saying, I could leave, but when I tried, you chased me down." What you gotta say about that.

"We had to put a tracker on you, before you left, S.h.i.e.l.d can't just let you run wild." The eyepatch man said.

Dang-it, I don't know how to answer that, I hate smart mouths. Plus I don't want a tracker. What do I say, if I say yes, I stay here, if I say no, I leave but I don't know this people will do if I say no, both ways I will get a tracker. What am I going to say?

Coming out of my thought bubble, I stare at all the people in front of me.

"I say......"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ Mahahaha, will she say, no or yes? What do you think she should do? Please comment what you think please it will help me.