Chapter 5 { Intruder }

Walking through the door, I walk slowly and quietly, in case there is someone was still here. I was scared, like I just saw a ghost.

I grab my phone just in case I have to call 911. I turn on the lights and I creep around. Walking into the kitchen I hear a sound, grabbing the first thing I see, I grab the broom. A broom why out of all things a broom. Realizing I should have grabbed a knife.

Trembling as I see just a dark, shadowy, like a dark ghost, figure speed pass me, I just stranded there, not knowing what to do, to freaked out, to do anything.

The figure pass me and the pain strikes me. Looking down I start to see blood oozes from my leg. I almost screamed and my phone smashes on the floor. I could feel my heart beating fast and the pain didn't help with any of that.

Know the figure is gone I remember something. My father didn't work today, he had the day off. Where was he? Is he ok?

Trying to yell his name, I wobble around looking for him. Why did I just stand there and get stabbed?

He's not in the house. So where is he?

Looking outside, I yell his name. Looking around, I walk farther and farther away from the house.
Intil the house isn't in view, I was bloody, tried, my father is gone, and lost I'm lost in the dark, this isn't my day.

Walking through the dark I trip on something and I fall on some hard rock and I hit it hard. That Is going to leave a mark. I try to stay away but dark blurs is all I see intil I knock out.