Chapter 1 { School }

May 25th
I still can't believe that my mother is really gone, she couldn't be but she is, gone in the blink of an eye. It felt like time it's self froze. The police told me and my father that she got hit by a car. How could this happen? Why did this happen, it couldn't have. Warm tears roll down my face.

May 25th 7 years later
Names Robin Sliver, I'm 15 years old now, today, 7 years ago my mother had died, when I was 8. Now I'm taller about 5 foot 8, light brown hair, with green eyes, and tan skin. Today I decided to wear some jeans, with a yellow tank top with a big smiley face on it. Me and father moved to a quiet little house by the the sea. My room was blue with a bunch of shells everywhere, and a few of my paints were on the wall too, the floor was soft and fuzzy. Life had been different since my mother died, father is quiet and distance, I hardly see him at all. He spends all he's time alone, anyway life is different I guess. School is just like anything else boring, I don't really have any friends, don't know why, who doesn't like me.

Looking out the window I see the bus roll up. Immediately I think, "shoot I'm late, please can't miss the bus" saying to myself.

Running down the stairs quickly getting my bag almost running into the door.

"Hey wait for me!" Shouting at the bus rolling down the street.
"Greet walking to school again" mumbling to myself.

2 hour later
As I run into the class room looking like a mess, the teacher calls me.

"Your late miss sliver's" in a serious tone coming from Mr. C,
"I was late for the bus" I mumble with a little bit of humour. Sadly, humour doesn't help you get out of trouble.

Quickly walking to my seat in the end of the class room. I sit down and then suddenly the bell rang for 2nd period.
Great just great, I totally just missed 1st period detention is just calling me.
As thinking that Mr.C gave me a detention for being late, what my luck.

2nd period
Running, running, don't want to be late again so I'm making sure I'm not, so I'm running to gym class I think, it's Wednesday so ya gym. Running into the gym I notice the floors were wet, but than I realize I couldn't stop running, so instead of stoping myself, I slide on the floor like an idiot.

Embarrassed, I ran into the bathroom to clean my self up.

After getting ready for gym I walk in again to see ropes, ladders, and other things that looked hard but fun but mostly hard.

The students in gym were formed into groups, and of course my team gets the ropes. I, myself can't climb to well so looks like today I'll make myself look more like an idiot today.

As I horribly fail to climbing the rope my hands start to slip, then moments later I seem to be falling, and bang I hit the blue mat that's not really that soft.
I feel like I had fallen off a bridge, just hurt everywhere.

A few minutes later I try to stand up but fall back right down.
Eventually I mange to stand up, feeling dizzy. Then the bell rang.