11

A metal hands then bursts in through the widow, grabs Jasper, and throws him out. Lauren sees the assassin take out a gun, so she moves up to the front seat. She moves Steve's head away from the head rest with her arms and uses her leg to move Sam's head. Steve then pulls up the emergency brake, and the car screeches and stops. The assassin flies off the car, but uses his metal arm to break his fall

He stands up and Lauren pulls out her gun. Before she can shoot, a Jeep rams into their back. The impact makes Lauren lose her gun and pushes them towards the assassin. He then jumps back onto the car and rips out the steering wheel through the roof.

Lauren finally grabs her gun and shoots the roof. The assassin hops onto the Jeep as it rams into their car once more. Steve grans his shield with his right hand and grabs onto Lauren and Sam with his left. He rams the door with his shield and they all fall out.

They all skid on the car door, but soon Sam falls off. They get up as the assassin fires a grenade toward them. Steve pushes Lauren out of the way and takes the hit with his shield. He flies off the bridge and down through a bus.

The HYDRA goons start shooting their guns at Sam and Laure, so they take cover behind cars. She fires his gun and tries to hit as many as she can. The assassin fires another grenade towards Lauren, and her cover explodes. She jumps over to the other side of the freeway, sommersaults past a car and then keeps running.

The assassin fires yet another grenade, so she jumps off the side of the freeway. She uses her grappling hook to attach to the bridge to guide her down easier.

She runs underneath the bridge and sees the shadow of the assassin. She runs to take cover and fires her gun at the HYDRA goons, managing to shoot the assassin in his eye gear.

The assassin fires his machine gun under the bridge, but she's not there. Lauren fires her gun from behind and ambulance. She shoots until she's empty. The assassin fires his machine gun, and she abandons her cover. She runs down the sidewalk.

"U menya yey. Nayti yego (I have her. Find him)."

When the police car shows up, the assassin shoots a grenade at it. He stops, hearing the recording of Lauren's  voice she made to distract him. He takes a metal ball, rolling it over to where he hears her voice, and then it explodes.

Lauren takes this time to jump out at him and kicks his gun out of his hands. She lands on his shoulders and uses a wire to try and choke him. He reaches into his pocket and jams a syringe into her thighs. She screams out in pain, then the assassin throws her off his shoulders. She slams against a car and lands on the ground.

She tries to create a fireball, but can barely create a spark. Her eyes widen in disbelief.

The assassin grabs his grenade launcher, but before he can shoot, she takes out a shocking disk and throws it at his metal arm. This buys her enough time to run away and relocate.

She yells at the civilians, telling them to get out of the way. A single bullet is fired, and it hits her right through the shoulder. She screams and sits down. She presses her back against a car as she holds onto her wound.

Lauren peers over the car to see the assassin pointing a gun at her. Steve bolts towards the assassin and blocks a bunch with his shield. The assassin moves the shield and kicks Steve in the chest, causing both of them to fall back. The assassin fires his gun at Steve a few times, which his blocks with his shield.

Steve somersaults, then runs behind a car, dodging gun fire from the assassin. Steve jumps up, kicking the gun out of TWS's hand and dodges more gun fire from him. Steve punches the assassin in the face.

The assassin grabs Steve's shield as Steve punches him in the face. The assassin punches Steve in the gut. The assassin takes the shield, flips it, grabs it, and blocks punches from Steve. Steve runs towards the assassin as he throws the shield.

The shield barely misses Steve and hits the van behind him

The assassin takes out a knife a twirls it in his hands. Steve tries to punch him in the face, which he blocks. The assassin tries to punch Steve in the stomach, which he blocks. Steve blocks two punches... as does the assassin. Steve crouches down, blocking another punch from the assassin. He takes the knife and tries to stab Steve multiple times, but just keeps missing.

But then, Steve gets one good punch at the assassin. He then flips up in the air, spins around and kicks the assassin in the chest.

Steve kicks the assassin into the car, tries to punch him in the face, but gets blocked. The assassin grabs onto Steve's waist. Steve grabs his shoulders and forces him to the ground. The assassin gets back up and tries to choke Steve. The assassin then throws Steve back, causing him to flip over a car.

The assassin jumps over the car and tries to punch Steve, but just ends up punching the street. Steve punches the assassin in the chest, blocks a punch, and another punch. And then gets thrown into a car. The assassin takes out his knife and tries to stab Steve, but the knife goes into the car, and scrapes along it.

Steve then grabs the assassin and forces him to the ground. Steve flips himself up, grabbing his shield out of the van. He blocks a punch from the assassin, but he punches Steve in the face, causing him to stumble back a bit. The assassin tries to kick Steve, but he blocks it with his shield. Steve hits the assassin in the face with his shield, grabs the assassin's face, and flips him over, causing him to stumble back and his mask to come off.

When the assassin turns around, his identify is no long a secret to the man he used to be best friend's with 70 years ago.

Steve stares in disbelief. His breath coming out in pants.

" Bucky?"

"Who the hell is Bucky?"

Bucky is about to shoot Steve, but Sam comes flying in and kicks Bucky to the side. Bucky takes out his gun again, but get blown by a grenade launched by Lauren. She lowers the grenade launcher as she falls to the ground. Unable to use her powers and unable to heal herself.

Within seconds, the S.H.E.I.L.D. S.T.R.I.K.E. team shows up. At least that's what the public sees.

What they see is HYDRA.

"Drop the shield, Cap! Get on your knees! Get on your knees! Get down! Get down on your knees!" Rumlow yells as he jumps out of a van, " She's sedated, don't worry. The puppy doesn't have any claws."

If Lauren wasn't bleeding out, Rumlow would've lost his head by now.

An agent stands in front of Steve with a gun pointed as his temple. He doesn't seem to notice the news helicopters above and the crowds of people surrounding them.

"Put the gun down. Not here. Not here!"

The agent listens and puts his gun down. They cuff everyone and shove them all into a van.