Ally from another world

Start from the beginning

I then notice Izuku is still typing on his laptop while eating "hm? A video call?" he then answer the call and it was Hawks "hey Midoriya you're kidding about a villain from another dimension right, there's no such thing as-" his mouth went agape as soon as he saw Tenko.

After explaining...

"I see, you're here to stop a villain from your world" Hawks said to Tenko. "yes, and I need her to go back to my world" Tenko answer "she's much powerful she has All for One and One for All, she's a huge threat if someone bump into her."

Hawks went into silence till he open his mouth "about that..." he breath out raising his finger "Yuki..." he kept pausing.

"some of your classmates are heading there in Saporro... "

I felt my heart drop hearing that "WHAT?!!" I yelled.

After that I circle around while mumbling "this can't be happening..." repeating all over again.

"sorry Yuki..." Hawks apologized "one of the civillians you've saved last time suddenly told about information about you then one of your classmates heard it."

"did you manage to subdue them?!" I argue.

"I did! But they went straight on fast" Hawks said

Now back to mumbling.

Tenko's POV

Now I feel like Yuki is having the same mumbling like Midoriya. I turn to Deku "hey Deku, is there any reason why Yuki doesn't want to be seen by her classmates?" I asked.

"yes" Deku answer "Yuki ran away from UA" he answer.

"she joined the remaining heroes to evacuate and capture the escapees. Also she did that so her classmates won't get involve on her mission and weaken All for One."

I turn to Yuki seeing her argue with Hawks. So she ran away she's trying to protect her friends...

Yuki sigh "we can't leave the problem here" she said to Hawks "for now we'll go dark for a while."

"alright, I'll do what I can to stop them" Hawks said as he ended the call.

Meanwhile in another world

"what do we do?!" Midoriya panicked.

"calm down all we have to do turn back the machine then we'll be able to find him and finish this fight" Bakugou said very serious.

As they walk inside the room they heard the whirring noise, they shot up as they ran straigth when they got there, they saw a littke girl with pale blue-grey hair turning on the machine.

"hey you little brat!" Bakugou called causing the little girl to caught her attention. The little girl was Eri her face became serious "you meanie! I won't let you get close to big sis!" she warned.

Midoriya approached her slowly and friendly "hey hey... calm down. We're not going to hurt her" he said he slowly kneel "whats your name?" he asked.

The little girl eyes furrow "I don't give my name to heroes like you! Big sis said heroes are big meanies!" she said.

"come on heroes aren't all meanies" Midoriya kindly said smiling.

"LIAR!!" Eri shouted her eyes balling in tears "Big sis always cries in her sleep because of them..."

Bakugou became silent as he slowly approach "why would she cry?" he asked.

"could you tell us what happen to her?" Midoriya ask the little girl.