"Hey, Miss Mendeleiev. Yin is using her phone!" Smirked Tattle-tale Sabrina.

"Miss Lin! I expected better from you, especially after what had happened just a few seconds ago! You can join Nathaniel in the office!"

I pretended to look shameful and headed out the door. As soon as I closed he classroom door, I ran. What was I running to, or rather who? Tomato boy.

"Nathaniel!"

The red-head looked back in confusion and was even more confused when I crashed into him. Poor Nathaniel counter: 3.

See, I was trying to get to him as fast as possible, so I was running as fast as I can. I planned to stop once I reached him but I overestimated the control I had over my body.

"Ow...Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

I got up as fast as Manon getting what she wants from Marinette.

Tomato boy- I mean Nathaniel didn't say anything, making everything even more awkward. Silence is not a gift. In this situation, at least.

"What are you doing here?"

"What-? Oh! Um, I'm a student at this school!"

"No, I mean, you're here, as in front of me...Am I day dreaming again?"

He frowned at his hands.

"Dude, the probable meaning behind your words is very creepy."

"I know, you'll never like me. I'm sorry for creeping you out..."

"Duck!"

"What-?"

I crashed on to the apologising boy once again. This time on purpose. That sounds so weird, but it's because I saw a butterfly sent by our best friend.

I took a plastic coffee cup someone probably used for their morning drink. I'm usually against littering, but this is an exception.

"I'm really sorry! You were about to get akumatised, I had to do something...Oh! I'll get off you now!"

"Thanks," muttered Nathaniel, he's face as red as his hair.

I awkwardly laughed it off. "So, principal's office?"

"W-what about that?" Asked Nathaniel, pointing towards the coffee cup.

"Uh, good question."

I was just going to leave it there and ask Marinette to transform and devilize it, but how am supposed to tell tomato boy here that I know her identity?

"Um, maybe we can kill it, later...? Or not," I immediately added when I saw the look on Nathaniel's face.

"Maybe we can think of something later? Hawkmoth can only send one akuma, after all. He'll probably purify it so he can akumatised someone else."

"H-ow do you know that?"

"Um, I'm quite unlucky and often get rolled up with akumas." Hopefully he buys it.

"Oh, okay..."

We continued the rest of the way to the office in silence.

********

Nathaniel and I each sat on a similar chair opposite the principal's desk. Mister Damocles was nowhere to be found, so we were just sitting in awkward silence. Well, silence and the scratching of Nathaniel's pen.

"Um, Nathaniel?" I said, trying to start a conversation.

Nathaniel's head jolted upwards. "Y-yeah?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Uh, yellow. Or orange. I can never decide between the two. I draw in school, but when I'm at home or in the art room I like to paint sun sets with these colors. There was this one time I added too much orange and it looked like a sun set viewed from under the ocean, so I ended up making that instead. I also really like red, though I don't like to say it because it's the same color as my hair and people make fun of me for it."

I watched as Nathaniel talked about art. All of his shyness had gone.

"And-oh, sorry. I'm rambling."

He bowed his head again as he continued drawing.

I sighed inwardly. Well it was nice while it lasted.

*******

"Hey, Nathaniel? You know, I've never really paid too much attention to you before. Would you like to be friends?"

We had finished our meeting with Mister Damocles and are on our way back to class.

"R-really? I mean, you probably know about my crush on you already, are you trying to make a fool out of me...?"

"What? Okay, I'm offended that you think that!" I made a fake pout at him.

Hearing him let out a small giggle, I smiled to myself.

"So, friends?"

He gave me a smile. "Friends."

********

I hope you like the tittle. And the chapter of course! Also, pls tel me what you think about the miraculous I made, tq~

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur small action helps alot <3

Word count: 1303