Chapter 10

Addi POV:
We were about 15 minutes away from the Church. I sat there picking at my nails. He reached his hand on top of mine and I immediately calmed down. I sat there and gazed at him like he was the only human in the world. Well he was, in my world. In my eyes he was the only thing that mattered.

We got to a stop light and we just gazed into each other's eyes. I knew he was nervous. "You know it's gonna be okay, right?" I said to him. "I know, it just hurts." "That's completely understandable my love. Please promise me you'll talk to me if you need to." "I promise mi amour." He said softly. God his Spanish accent was so hot. As we pulled up to the church, he got out and came and opened my door for me. "Thank you" "of course mi amor"

We walked in and everybody looked at us. Probably because they saw me knowing I was from a different mafia and I was holding hands with Archibald Hendrickson. We sat down towards the back and listened as the ceremony started.

Third POV:
"On this day, September 15, 2016, we celebrate the life of Molly Hendrickson. She was known by many, and loved by all. Molly was the most kind person you could meet. She would give you the clothes on her back if you needed it."  The preachers voices started to fade out as Archie started to get lost in thought. Then he saw him. His father. He had the audacity to show up, knowing he killed her. In front of all these people, acting like he sad, but it was all fake. He hated Molly. Archie felt a hand touch his and that made him jump.

"It's okay baby, I'm just letting you know the ceremony is over. Do you want to go eat with everyone?" Addilyn said in a soft voice. "No, can we just go home?" Archie asked "Of course my love." Addi said as she stood up, grabbed his hand, and they walked out together.

A/N
I know it's pretty short again but plz don't kill me🖐😭