Chapter 3

Archie POV:
I saw her walk past and pretended to ignore her. She kept going acting like she knew where she was when she was obviously lost. "You lost Addi? I said, "No as a matter a fact I'm fine please leave me alone." She snapped back. God she was so cute when she was mad. Arch- no falling for her. You can't let your heart get Broken again.

Addi'spov:
I walked into some random room and pretended I knew where it was. I felt something grab me and pull me out of the room. I tried to scream but my mouth was covered. They let go and I turned around and it was Archie. "You can't go in there. It's forbidden, I've never been in there." "Oh sorry" I said and started to walk away. "Wait!" I heard him say. I turned around and he ran to up to me.

Archibald pov:
" I just wanted to say your room is that way" I said with a smirk. She walked that way and went straight to her room.

Addilyn's POV:
I went to my room and flopped on my bed. "What am I going to do?" I thought to myself. I'm actually in love with Archibald Hendrickson. All this time I've just been ignoring it. Well, he hates me so I doubt he'll ever feel the same. He is known for not loving anyone. Not having any emotion actually. I've never even seen him laugh.

Meanwhile in Archibalds room....
I can't believe I'm in love with her. But I hate her so much. She ruined my life that night at the gala. But her face, her smile, it makes me melt in my seat just thinking about her. No. Archibald Hendrickson you aren't in love with Addi. Ugh I can't figure this out.

Addi's POV:
I got up and went to look for Molly, to see if I could have a snack. "Did I say you could leave?" I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around and it was just who I thought. Archibald Hendrickson. "No but I really don't care, now shut the hell up and tell me where your mother is." I snapped at him. "Wow someones feisty." He said back. He was so hot when he said things like that. "Just tell me where she is please." "Why?" He questioned. "Not that it's your business but I am hungry so I was going to ask for something to eat." "Oh I could've got you that." "I would have asked but you would probably poisoned it." I snapped. "Down the hall on the left, last room." He replied before walking off. I walked down to that room and knocked. I didn't get a respond so I opened the door. Knowing I shouldn't. Anything could happen. But I didn't expect this. Anything but this.