Chapter 2

Addi's POV:
We arrived and the Hendrickson' mansion soon after. It was bigger than my house. We pulled in and I stepped out of the taxi, seeing Archibald, James, and Molly standing at the gates entrance. "I hope you had a safe trip" Molly said with a warming smile while nudging Archibald to greet me. "Yeah I hope going up the mountain wasn't to scawie🥺" Archibald said using sarcasm as Molly slapped his arm. God he was so hot when he did that. Wait what- I did not just call Archibald Hendrickson hot. "Lost in thought dear?" Molly asked, "Oh no ma'am sorry just zoned out thank you though." I replied trying to get her off my case. Older ladies never mind their own business and always seem to be in everybody else's. "Well Archie will show you to your room and we will have you things brought up shortly. "Okay, thank your Mrs, Hendrickson. Oh please dear call me Molly." She replied to me. I nodded and walked off with Archibald searching for my room through all the long hallways and twists and turns. "Can I ask you something? Archibald asks me, "I guess", I respond. "Why do you hate me?" I didn't know what to say. I didn't know. I wanted to dig a whole and die from embarrassment.

Archie POV:
She didn't respond, truth is I didn't hate her. She always hated me though so I've kept my guard up.

Addilyn pov:
"It's not important!" I said. "Okay whatever here's your room." I walked into a room that looked like a hotel suite threw up. It was gorgeous. "Thanks" I said, looking at him with a disgusted face.

Archie POV:
"Anytime" I responded. Did I really just say something nice to her??? Ugh now she definitely knows I'm in love with her. Wait- did I just say I love her? Hold up hold up. Maybe not love, but something like that.

Addi's POV:
I sat on my bed longing to take a nap. They brought my things up so I unpacked and changed into shorts and a t shirt and passed out. When I woke up i checked the clock. 7:00pm. Great no sleep for me tonight. I walked around in the dark hallways and I saw a figure and as I stepped closer I realized who it was. Archibald. I didn't trust him so I just walked past him and kept going.